Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sirius Black (animated) Wanted Poster

by boblishman Posted 30th Nov 2005 at 8:15 PM - Updated 30th Nov 2005 at 8:20 PM by boblishman

96 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 93 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 7:58 PM
WOW!!! this is really Great its imaginative and i have never seen enyfin lyk it u totally ROCK!!!

[COLOR=Purple]σи¢є υρσи α тιмє тнєяє ωαѕ α ρяιи¢єѕѕ, ωнσ иєνєя gσт нєя нαρριℓу єνєя αfтєя...[/COLOR][SIZE=2]
Test Subject
#52 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 12:28 PM
Best Ever!
Test Subject
#53 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 1:05 PM
that would be great 4 my harry potter neighbourhood. (Not that I have one, but I'm downloading lots of HP-stuff, so that will happen someday)
Test Subject
#54 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee
LOL I love your comment- It just proves that bob is amazing He can tempt even non Potter fans

It's true! I'm not a big fan of HP, but this is way too awesome to pass up. Great job boblishman!
Field Researcher
#55 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 5:02 PM

Happy apple poison.
Instructor
#56 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 5:08 PM
I am the biggest fan of the hp books I have them all on hard backs 'cause I couldn't wait for them to come out on paperback. I have read them like, a million times, literally. The Hp stuff you make looks exactly how I would imagine them, thanks!
Test Subject
#57 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 3:37 AM
:jaw::bow2:OH WOW! I love it!!!! :lovestruc You are soo awesome!!!!!!
Test Subject
#58 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 6:32 AM
Iv'e been hunting this down all day, obviously not that hard greatest poster ever!
Field Researcher
#59 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 6:04 AM
Is this hard to do? Because I would love to learn how/and or/have more animated wizards!

"Tell me," said Magrat, "you said your mummy knows about the big bad wolf in the woods, didn't you?"
"That's right."
"But nonetheless she sent you out by yourself to take those goodies to your granny?"

Check out my Padme skins!
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#60 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 11:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hritza
Is this hard to do? Because I would love to learn how/and or/have more animated wizards!

the hardest part is getting the animation. You need to have an animated .gif file 128pixels x128 pixels and 32 frames. Once you have that, it's simply a question of extracting the frames and mapping them onto the texture file (as a recolour) ....

I suppose if you got really adventurous, you could build a Wizard Sim, make an 'in game' movie of him/her....convert that movie into frames and then use those.... ....hmmmmm....the possiblities are endless...
#61 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 1:34 AM
Default :(
It's amazing!!!I want it!!

But I can't download it . When I click on the link...it takes me to this same page...

why can I do???

Mane

PS: Anyway, I want to tell you your job is gorgeous! I love the harry potter stuff you have made! its sad not to be able to download them
Test Subject
#62 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 5:20 AM
Bob, your objects are the coolest. I love them all, thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by boblishman
the hardest part is getting the animation. You need to have an animated .gif file 128pixels x128 pixels and 32 frames. Once you have that, it's simply a question of extracting the frames and mapping them onto the texture file (as a recolour) ....

I suppose if you got really adventurous, you could build a Wizard Sim, make an 'in game' movie of him/her....convert that movie into frames and then use those.... ....hmmmmm....the possiblities are endless...

That doesn't seem TOO hard, and that's what I was thinking of doing :nod:

If you had time or the inclination, would you be so kind as to write a tutorial? *please*

"Tell me," said Magrat, "you said your mummy knows about the big bad wolf in the woods, didn't you?"
"That's right."
"But nonetheless she sent you out by yourself to take those goodies to your granny?"

Check out my Padme skins!
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 10:05 PM
wow... just... wow... I love your stuff.. you are very talented. especially the harry potter stuff way to go.
#65 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 5:42 PM
THANK YOU!

I love harry potter and your stuffs make me avaible to experiense this lovly world in my favorite game...

can't get better
Test Subject
#66 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:08 AM
Default Why didn't I expect anything else ...
... but again an absolutely fantastic creation of Boblishman? The answer is simple: There can't be anything else than fantastic creations when it is signed "Boblishman".

Greetings.
Test Subject
#67 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 10:26 AM
woooooow. this is fantastic!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 11:03 AM
It's great! You rule boblishman! :D

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Test Subject
#69 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 10:29 AM
Nice job! Very cool item! Really well done!

"Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer!"
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 7:14 PM
You RULE!!! MARRY ME! or make more stuff that's fine too.

/\/\
(.)(.)
(| '|)
.''' '''

copy and paste into our signature if u hate that bunny too o_0
Field Researcher
#71 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 2:32 AM
LOVE IT!!! YOUR MY FAV! :dmille:
Test Subject
#72 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 4:54 PM
wow... is it moving or what ?
Test Subject
#73 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 7:49 AM
Whoa! :jaw: Dude, that is positively brilliant! :bow: :yippee: :clap:
Test Subject
#74 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 10:30 PM
OMG!!!!!! That is so awesome!! Huge HP fan here and wow!!!! You are da bomb!!! Thanx for a great item........
Test Subject
#75 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 2:58 PM
totally amzin. dnt no how u do it

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]i nva meant to do those fings to u and so i hv to say b4 i go, tht i jus want u 2 no,ive found a reason for me, to change hu i usd to be,a reason 2 strt ova new, and the reason is u - hoobastank, the reason[/COLOR]
Page 3 of 4