Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Emma Watson

by Rayo_ Posted 16th Mar 2006 at 1:21 PM - Updated 17th Mar 2006 at 1:12 PM by Rayo_

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 4:34 PM
Good news,

I'm looking forward to your rupert grint sim and your teen version of emma
Test Subject
#27 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 4:22 AM
omg she looks just like the reall thing it is so cool wow wish i could do that
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 6:05 AM
This is the best Emma I've ever seen!! Thank you so much, and yes please upload Rupert!!!!

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself. It's time that you won...

--------------

Livejournal...
Field Researcher
#29 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 10:06 PM
she is by far the best likeness ive seen. this version is so much more accurate than the featured one.

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Test Subject
#30 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 8:23 AM
It REALY looks like her.... Great job!!!!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 11:33 AM
She looks so realisitc! Amazing.
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 11:36 PM
OMG she's soo precious...I want 5 just like her,haha...Great job, the freckles kill me soo cute!
#33 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 3:05 PM
wow!!! it's really cool!!! Thanks! :wave:
Test Subject
#34 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 5:11 AM
Very pretty and very much like Emma, thank you! Could you help me with the hair mesh though? I keep getting redirected to a different site when I click on the link and I can't for the life of me find where the mesh is in that new site. Help please? :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 6:47 PM
illuxtris, I'm really sorry. I don't know what's going on, the site used to work ô-o
maybe it's down for a while...

pm if you are having problems :]

in desperate need of improving my rupert grint sim :|
Test Subject
#36 Old 1st May 2006 at 8:59 PM
I found the site but I can't see the hair anywhere either.
Systemic Anomaly
#37 Old 14th May 2006 at 4:24 AM
I don't spend very much time exploring all the wonderful content that is out there (have my head down in modding most of the time), but every once in a while I come across some work that just sets me back on my heels. In this case, a collection of works brought together masterfully to create what is perhaps one of the most faithful reproductions of a celebrity I've seen. Very impressed with this work. Absolutely top drawer.
Test Subject
#38 Old 24th May 2006 at 1:23 AM
I followed the link to get the mesh for her hair, but simsbeauty.net won't show up in my browser. Is there another place I can get the mesh?
Test Subject
#39 Old 26th May 2006 at 8:39 PM
same here, I want to download this beauty, but the site for the hair mesh isn't up, getting an error page
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 12:44 PM
now,

when clicking on www.simsbeauty.net you'll get redirectioned to martin and bdee's site. just go there, look for downloads, and then click on the link that says "downloads by katherine".

here's the link http://www.mbs2d.com/mainsite/index...id=98&Itemid=40

oh! and jason439, thank you, that's very flattering! :}

Test Subject
#41 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 6:31 PM
looks really good, the best in the site, but i cantcompare it a version a saw at thesims2.com! but i can download anithing from that site coz´I can register my game for some reason! and now it seems that the sim maker deleted that sim!
Test Subject
#42 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 2:46 AM
I absolutely LOVE this Sim! It's so realistic!
But, for some reason, it's not appearing in my Body Shop.
Can someone please help me?
Test Subject
#43 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 9:16 PM
Ummm....when I go to martin and bdee's site, it says the website is in pending or something. So, I don't know how to get the hair. But, it's still a great sim
Test Subject
#44 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 10:28 PM
She looks very good, and I am so glad you made her as a young adult. Young adult sims are surprisingly hard to find. But, I am soooooo sad I can't get her hair. Even the redirected site doesn't seem to have any actual files on it anymore. Maybe you could do some research for us to see if the mesh is available elsewhere? Or maybe you could recommend a suitable replacement hair that has a similar style? Anything you could do would be so greatly appreciated. This is a great sim, and it's a pity to have her go unused b/c someone closed their site.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 3:33 AM
Anyone update a link for the hair?
Test Subject
#46 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 7:15 PM
Ahem.. Sorry to bother you with a thing like this but the link of the hairmesh is not working. Why is that? Imean, I would like to get that hair for sure! And, last but not the least, your Emma-sim rocks! Best Hermione I've evea seen! Thankyou! <3
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 1st May 2007 at 7:35 PM
Oh my god! This sims totally ROCKS! i love her, that's for sure.. but i want the hair and i can find it!!!! i'm sooo sad can you recommend us some similar hair styles please?

thanxx for sharing, anyway :D

kisses.

juuliii~

so mee, (: ~ aguantt el trioo galletaaaa :O
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 16th May 2007 at 8:09 AM
I'm not fond of Emma Watson, but I have to admit you've made this Sim look incredibly like her. I won't be downloading her since I don't have uni, but still, good job!
Test Subject
#49 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 4:10 PM Last edited by cenaroxs89 : 13th Jun 2007 at 4:14 PM. Reason: need to add more
She looks great, but i have one question....what i the name of the hair mesh needed? i cant find it at all!! i go to the site and it brings me to a search engine site but there is nothing about downloads from katherine on there!
could u maybe upload it as a download for me?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 2:12 AM
For those who don't have uni, I have a teen version of her available at my profile. Have a look!

I found a link where the mesh can be found (not sure which one of the files it is though).

http://files.sims2graveyard.com/simsbeauty/

*EDIT!* The site appears to be down, but I think it's only temporary.

"Those of you who tried to get to the graveyard yesterday/today, I'm sorry I should have put up a notice earlier. We've been getting way more visitors than expected and gaining popularity each day! Hosting was being moved from the one i was using to wickedsims hosting -- they host a bunch of sites for free. I will be working on updating the graveyard this weekend: new files, better organizing, and so on."

Page 2 of 3