Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler Stud Earrings

by SnowStorm Posted 18th Mar 2006 at 5:07 AM - Updated 6th Dec 2008 at 3:26 AM by SnowStorm

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 14th May 2006 at 11:03 PM
i love them! thank you so much they look gorgeous in the pictures i can't wait to see them on my simmies!
Test Subject
#27 Old 17th May 2006 at 2:45 PM
Oh, It's so cute! My toddlers will be happy when they're
wearing earrings.

Love is sacrificing oneself. This is the only happiness not to depend on chance.
Banned
#28 Old 18th May 2006 at 6:59 PM
Very good, I adored, congratulations exactly very pretty!
Still I go to make wonderful things how much you
Test Subject
#29 Old 30th May 2006 at 1:21 AM
There sooooooooooo adorable.

But one question are these available for boy todds as well??
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 12:59 PM
I always thought peircings one's ears at such a young age seemed unnecessarily cruel, but hey! Whatever floats your boat.

They seem well-made enough.
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 9:32 AM
cute!! can you make a necklace for children?
Field Researcher
#32 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 9:06 PM
So cute good for rich little sim kids

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 12:31 PM
good for my Sims 2 doughter
Test Subject
#34 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 8:02 PM
Got a Ford Cosworth with a 6000w stereo and Baseball cap to go with the parents?

Maybe some nice R&B and child support cheques.

Jesus christ Sims 2: The Return of the Chav
Test Subject
#35 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 11:48 AM
Great, but wouldn't it hurt?

If you were I, and I were you, my clothes probably wouldn't fit. And also, there is practically no chance of that ever happening, thank goodness.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 3:39 PM
Very cool, and maybe they're clip on earrings ? LOL I used to wear them all the time as a kid, still haven't got my ears pierced though
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 12:58 AM
This is a nicely done item for people who believe in body piercings, but I always thought it was a form of child abuse when I saw parents having their young baby's ears pierced. :-/
Instructor
Original Poster
#38 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by szacsi
This is a nicely done item for people who believe in body piercings, but I always thought it was a form of child abuse when I saw parents having their young baby's ears pierced. :-/

Me too. My kids can decide if they want to get their ears pierced when they are old enough to take care of it properly and make an informed decision.

Eclectic Sims The place for your younger sims and unique animated items!
Charmed Sims Archives Gorgeous Clothing, Furnishings and more.
Two great sites ALL FREE NOW!!!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 9:35 AM
These are wonderful! Thank you =]

I'm gonna sing the doom song!! Doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom...
Forum Resident
#40 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 2:35 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Page 2 of 2