Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Its Finally Here! Hogwarts Castle (based off the Movies)

by hpfreak517 Posted 10th May 2006 at 3:15 AM - Updated 10th May 2006 at 10:08 PM by hpfreak517

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 1:45 AM
You did an exceptional job on the
castle. Simply marvelous. You've
set a high standard, especially for
this being you're first lot on MTS2.
Fabulous. I'm going to download it
once I buy a new base game. Mine
broke. :]]
Test Subject
#52 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 8:24 AM
It won't show up in my game
Test Subject
#53 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 12:55 AM
man!! i cant wait to finish downloading this ! 2 years after it is posted duh. but i never saw it before! this is a very hard work, i cant even make great hall! i have got harry potter ootp in playstation 2 and its the same! Good job!
Wiki Wizard
#54 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 12:34 PM
cool thanks for this

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Scholar
#55 Old 20th May 2008 at 6:57 PM
Realy Beautiful!This one is largest that I ever seen.But I can't build walls
But I try to make another Hogwarts based on this with some new things,like greenhouse and owlery(sorry about my bad English)
Anyway,one BIG THANK YOU FOR THIS!
Test Subject
#56 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WyrmKing
Hehe, wow, this castle is really pushing my computer's limits. I've renamed it Lagwarts in my game lol.

I know. its so annoying. I'll have to use the lot as a back round decoration and use smaller lots for everything else
Test Subject
#57 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KatrinaBrinckman
Hey umm I can't find the clear glass on out of the dark age windows by eddief66. I have looked through all of the windows and thru the biuld set I even found his profile and looked for downloads started by him and it did not list it. Is there somewhere else we can get it?

There is some stuff by Eddief66 on http://sims2graveyard.com/. I'm not sure if the clear glass dark age windows thing is there, though.
Test Subject
#58 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 11:58 PM
all i can say is WOW
Test Subject
#59 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 7:25 PM
O it's unfurnished.. well whatever i guess i got enough hp stuff..
you done a great job on the outside. i love it thank you!!!! :D

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#60 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 11:59 AM
WoW...It's wonderful.
Test Subject
#61 Old 14th May 2010 at 10:19 AM
I cant add any walls could you fix that please Great work by the way
Test Subject
#62 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 3:44 PM
plz cud u make this in a zip file?
I can only download them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 4:44 AM
I love this castle. Personally, I'm quite happy that it doesn't flow functionally, because it works better for me. I was wondering if you had any objection to me using your castle in my sims movie? I'm creating a movie around the Marauders, and your castle is so beautiful, both inside and out. I will of course give credit.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 1st May 2012 at 10:24 PM
I'm not able to access pages that you link for custom content, and here on MtS, I'm getting nothing as far as downloads from eddie66. I got yours but I'm missing the other CC needed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 8:36 AM
Wow! That is stunning! I could not believe this is your first upload, it's so cool! The closest looking Hogwarts on this site. Great job I have a question though, how did you build that many levels without crashing the game? I've been trying to build the titanic, and I can only build decks A, B, C, and D, plus the funnels, which is another four levels.
Page 3 of 3