Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Build/buy mode enabler for pets

by cathair2005 Posted 18th Nov 2006 at 12:54 PM

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
Just in case any newcomers are still coming along, the BV version from Post 48 works well for all EPs. I've been using it for years with no problems.

Thank you! I'm returning to the sims 2 and it's such a chore to locate mods from the early 2000s. Maybe the game aged like fine wine but I feel like archeologist tracing the long-lost civilization of sims 2 modding community.
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#77 Old 19th Jan 2022 at 8:07 PM
Just a reminder to anyone coming to get this - don't download the file from downloads section if you have a full set up (all Eps/Sps or Ultimate collection) - use the one linked in post #48 like PhantomKnight commented above. I also have used this version for years without any troubles and it's probably in my top 5 favorite mods of all time.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 22nd Jan 2024 at 11:16 PM
If people are still looking...
This mod doesn't work for me (conflict with another that I can't live without) but I found a workaround.
I'll leave it here if case it helps someone else.
When getting to the community lot, buy/build are disabled
By typing "boolprop dormSpecificToolsDisabled false" it unlocks the buy menu. Set it back to true once you're done.
Page 4 of 4