Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Garden Plot Vertical Position Fix + Bigger Compost Fertilizer Quality Boost

by mike_1102 Posted 24th Apr 2007 at 6:03 PM - Updated 28th Sep 2008 at 7:35 PM by mike_1102

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Alchemist
#26 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 7:05 PM
I really needed this, so thank you!
Test Subject
#27 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 4:20 PM
Hello!

First of all thanks for this great mod! However, I have a problem, I hope you can help me... in my game I only see the fix on the catalog in residential lots, but when I go to a community lot it won't appear under Misc/Misc nor anywhere else. Could you tell me how to make it available for Community Lots??
Many thanks!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deli00
Hello!

First of all thanks for this great mod! However, I have a problem, I hope you can help me... in my game I only see the fix on the catalog in residential lots, but when I go to a community lot it won't appear under Misc/Misc nor anywhere else. Could you tell me how to make it available for Community Lots??
Many thanks!!

I don't think i made this available in the community catalog but if you really want that, you can use the change lot zoning cheat to change your community lot to a residential lot temporarily and then change it back. I don't get it though, exactly why do you want this on a community lot?
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mike_1102
I don't think i made this available in the community catalog but if you really want that, you can use the change lot zoning cheat to change your community lot to a residential lot temporarily and then change it back. I don't get it though, exactly why do you want this on a community lot?

Hi!

Thank you very much! I want this on a Community lot because my sims own a business where they sell their harvested fruits & veggies =P

The greenhouse is on the 2nd floor so it was a little weird having plants floating all over the place hehe. This mod has made my day =D!
Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 10th Oct 2008 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deli00
Hi!

Thank you very much! I want this on a Community lot because my sims own a business where they sell their harvested fruits & veggies =P

The greenhouse is on the 2nd floor so it was a little weird having plants floating all over the place hehe. This mod has made my day =D!
Thanks again!

No problem. And thank you guys all for downloading!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 2:06 PM
It's compatible with Apartment Life too!!! WOOOHOOO! My urban apartment building now has a rooftop garden. And the landlord helps tend it, which is awesome!
Mad Poster
#32 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 12:13 AM
Does the compost boost apply to all garden plots or just the new buy mode ones?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 5:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
Does the compost boost apply to all garden plots or just the new buy mode ones?

It applies to all garden plots, new ones and existing ones, regardless of how they were placed.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#34 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 12:15 PM
Finally my compost is more useful. Thanks for sharing this nice CC.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#35 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 11:56 PM
i like it
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#36 Old 10th Jul 2020 at 6:49 PM
Thanks!I got the version with quality boost from fertilizer for my apocalypse challenge.
Page 2 of 2