Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eye Love - A Set of 42 eyes!

by Yumedust Posted 30th Dec 2007 at 5:13 AM - Updated 26th Apr 2013 at 8:47 PM by whiterider : Removing malware-infected inline

168 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 159 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Alchemist
#76 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 4:33 PM
Absolutely amazing eyes. I love them. The colors and all... However, I was wondering is there any chances that you could make these eyes without the dark shadowings in the inner and outer corners. That would be wonderful. :-)
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 3:42 AM
These are incredible and not only look beautiful in your post, but they look even more stunning in game! They should be featured! :D
Test Subject
#78 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 2:37 PM
Beautiful!

Great!!

"Off with her head..."
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 5:36 PM
Has anyone turned these into Contacts? Since I'm thinking about using the Townie-Friendly version, it be nice if I could make sure that those born with unwanted colours can be contact-ed. (I don't want to take them out though, so that I can still have them on those they DO look good on )

A S H L E Y // R E F L E C T S
latest projects: aura interiors second hand homes
Test Subject
#80 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:16 PM
Oh! Pretty!! Thank You Thank You Thank You!

*Now you need to upload your skins....
Test Subject
#81 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 12:37 AM
I love them! So downloading the default versions!
Test Subject
#82 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 11:59 AM Last edited by notagoldfish : 1st Feb 2008 at 9:06 PM.
Can anyone help me? I've tried downloading these several times, but only get the first 6! The computer I play the game on isn't online, so I have to keep downloading them on this one, and then transfering them to the other by memory stick. I've even tried downloading faithvssam's townie friendly version and still only get 6 (albeit a different 6) This has never happened with any other download; does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

feb 1st : Managed to sort it out now.... beautiful eyes. Now I'm desperately waiting for the contact lenses!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#83 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 6:56 PM
These eyes are all beautiful! Can't wait to see them in-game!
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 8:56 AM
These are beautiful ingame. And they go great with most skintones too! They're so... (can't think of a word adequate enough to describe them)

I can't wait to see more of your creations!
Instructor
#85 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 9:02 PM
They've very pretty, but these came up under 'contacts', and they don't appear to be... or are they?

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Test Subject
#86 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 6:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by notagoldfish
Can anyone help me? I've tried downloading these several times, but only get the first 6! The computer I play the game on isn't online, so I have to keep downloading them on this one, and then transfering them to the other by memory stick. I've even tried downloading faithvssam's townie friendly version and still only get 6 (albeit a different 6) This has never happened with any other download; does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

feb 1st : Managed to sort it out now.... beautiful eyes. Now I'm desperately waiting for the contact lenses!!!!!!!

I'm having the same problem - only a couple of the eyes are showing up. How did you resolve this?
Test Subject
#87 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 7:01 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love those eyes!
Test Subject
#88 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 8:12 PM
I absolutely love these eyes, they look even better in-game. I can't believe I haven't downloaded them before!! And there are so many to choose from! Btw, I love your artwork on DA and I didn't know you also created TS2 content, you're so talented!! And spikesminx did a great job on the defaults, I'm using them now. It's awesome. Thanks to both of you, you did a wonderful job!

And I can't wait to see more!!!
Test Subject
#89 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 4:33 PM
These are the best eyes I've seen yet! They look awesome in game! Thanks a bunch!

The only sane is insane.

- Sckye -
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 8:51 PM
These are the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen I'm so glad that they were made into defaults! Thanks so much! *blows kiss*

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!
Test Subject
#91 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 2:58 AM
These are BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work!
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 8:54 AM
I just had to come back after trying these in my game. These are so fabulous that they will be my "game eyes" now. I also grabbed the defaults. Thanks ever so much for sharing these with us!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#93 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 7:39 AM
Thank you guys so much for all the lovely comments, I'm overjoyed to know my eyes are being used and loved :D

Just a little update to say someone made contacts for the eyes!! Hooray~ I know some of you were waiting for them, luckily you didn't have to wait for me to make them! (which would have taken forever hehe)

<3
Test Subject
#94 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 2:36 AM
Beautiful eyes! Thanks :D
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 8:16 PM
I have to say i totally love these eyes ^-^ and im very picky about eyes lol the colors are very rich and detailed, great work
Test Subject
#96 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 11:44 PM Last edited by guineapig_goddess : 8th Apr 2008 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Being crazy
I absolutely :lovestruc your eyes and i've also got them as defaults AND contacts! Well done!
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 6:14 AM
ok I wasn't going to stay very long, not dl anymore... and saw your eyes-oh my! These are fantastic! Beautiful colors. I want eyes like these hehe. Awesome job, keep it up. &ofcourse thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#98 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 2:01 AM
one word- amasing!

these are the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen. and unlike most eyes these not only look good on the photo showing them- but they actually look AMASING on the sims.

these are a work of art!!!!

much love ^^
Test Subject
#99 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 2:15 AM
one word- amasing! =D

these are the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen; not only do they look good on the photo but they look AMASING on the sims in-game!

a work of art!!!!

much love ^^
Test Subject
#100 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 6:09 AM
Love this amazing eyes color. Thank you so much for this. ^^
Page 4 of 7