Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim Transformer *UPDATED 02/09/2009*

by treeag Posted 25th Apr 2008 at 7:01 PM - Updated 24th Mar 2009 at 3:01 PM by treeag

373 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 280 Feedback Posts, 92 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 15
Theorist
Original Poster
#76 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 3:38 PM
Original genetics
Test Subject
#77 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 6:57 PM
hey thx but dose it work on the base game?

cuz in mayn it didnt i just hanged it on the wall and wen i point at it it didnt showed any choises :'(:"(...!!!!
Test Subject
#78 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 1:54 PM
@Noufh. All these transformations are exclusive to certain EPs, for instance, Seasons gives you a Plantsim, and Pets gives you the werewolf. This painting just triggers those transformations, it doesn't actually create the code for them, so you need the EPs.

@Treeag

This is awesome. My sims always bug me to become werewolves but Balin hardly ever comes to my house. The only time I befriended him, he didn't bite me, and didn't come around again for like a week so the social level degraded back to almost nothing... Such a pain in the a$$! Anyways, thanks!
Test Subject
#79 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 3:01 AM
I discovered 2 (Well sort-of 3) bugs involving the alien transformations...

The first is that if you are a alien, you will still have the option to turn into a alien (again), which is pointless, this option never disappears.

The second is that every sim, even when they are not aliens, have the option to cure alienism, which is pointless, this option never disappears.

Also, i'm not sure if you can fix this one, but when you make a alien in CAS or have a in-game born alien, they will have the option to cure alienism, but this dose nothing because they have no secondary skin to convert to.
(This could be fixed by the painting by not giving the option to cure aliensim to those that it previously never turned into a alien.)

If you have a request please explain it thoroughly! (At least one and a half paragraphs & supply the needed pictures / meshes, or else I will throw it away without looking at it and I will not "PM" you that I will not do it.)
Theorist
Original Poster
#80 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 3:18 AM
Yeah, I am aware of that issue, from the changelog:

Quote: Originally posted by treeag
- Guardian BHAVs revamped, now irrelevant pie menus wouldn't show up, except for alien options.

The thing is, I still haven't found a solution to that .
Test Subject
#81 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 5:53 AM
Oh, sorry, lol, guess I should re-read information thats been changed lol.

If you have a request please explain it thoroughly! (At least one and a half paragraphs & supply the needed pictures / meshes, or else I will throw it away without looking at it and I will not "PM" you that I will not do it.)
Test Subject
#82 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 9:28 AM
Great! A cure for zombie! I know how to do most subraces with debug mode on anyways, not alien with black eyes without being pregnant with them first, and as this hack wont have black eyes either, its kinda a bugger. But its great that heres a cure for every subrace and the transformation.
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 1:41 AM
You should seriously consider removing the turn into an alien thing and add so u can get alien pregnant, it would solve your problems tbh.
Test Subject
#84 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 1:13 AM
I can never get the wolf to bite my sim. This will come in handy. Thnx! *downloads*
Test Subject
#85 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 1:14 AM
o and btw in the pic u should have switched the zombie mouth with the vamp eye so u could c the decaying skin of the zombie and the fangs of the vamp. Just saying. -^_^-
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 9:48 AM
GRRRRR...It won't show up ingame! and custom contect is enabled!
Theorist
Original Poster
#87 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 12:26 PM
Where were you looking for it? It's in decorative/painting...
Test Subject
#88 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 9:24 AM
i can't get it ingame either. where is it?
Test Subject
#89 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 4:01 PM
its in the paintings menu in buy mode
Test Subject
#90 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 5:32 PM
fear no more, for my freak family is in the city!
Test Subject
#91 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 3:56 PM
I Love it!
But Werewolf doesn't work
Theorist
Original Poster
#92 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 4:29 PM
It works for me. Do you realize that sims transform to werewolf only at night? 8 pm to be exact.
Test Subject
#93 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 9:00 PM
if you make a zombie with the ressurect o' nomitron, can you cure zombiism with the painting?
Theorist
Original Poster
#94 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 7:40 AM
jskiftis, yes you can
Test Subject
#95 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 2:16 AM
PLEASE READ THIS:

Okay dude, I think I know whats going on with the alien eyes.

Besicaly, all alien eyes are is this kind of transparent cover. I'll explain.

If you've ever mucked about with building skins in bodyshop then you'll know that the facial part of a sims skin has an eye up n the corner. This is the default eye colour for that skin tone. For the maxis skins (1,2,3,4) the default is brown eyes. For the aliens it's the black eyes. And selecting the alien eyes in CAS they aren't really eyes, they just show you what the default for that skin tone is.
THIS is why human skintones will never get the alien eyes.
THIS is also why you can endup with brown eyed kids even thought no one is there genetic background has brown eyes. But theres an alien and yes you did get there eyes but they show up brown. Ta-da!

I think the sims might be keeping there eyes becouse all the other trancefermations are not genetic. They're like tatoos. They go over the sims genetics. But the alien, the sims has to change there genetics and maybe they aren't changing there eyes.
Or somthing...

LONG LIVE THE GRILLED CHEESE DEITY!!
Field Researcher
#96 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 4:22 PM
My brother is a big fan of this mod but right after we downloaded it, Desdierata Valley 's terrain started flashing red. However, when I enter a lot it stops and so does the land around the lot. Could the flashing neibourhood have anything to with this mod? Or is it Securom?
Test Subject
#97 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 12:14 AM Last edited by xXLayla_the_DeadXx : 3rd Aug 2008 at 1:13 AM.
This is too great! But, in my game, Plantsim, Bigfoot and genie lamp don't show up. And I think I have all the right expansion packs...
Theorist
Original Poster
#98 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 3:52 AM
Plantsim needs seasons, bigfoot needs BV, and genie needs FT. Do you have them installed, and if you do, you mean the pie menus don't show up or it simply didn't work?

Shan-Chan, I don't think this mod can cause it, it doesn't even interfere with the graphic aspect of the game at all. Maybe you downloaded something together with this on the same day?
Test Subject
#99 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 1:04 PM
[QUOTE=treeag]Plantsim needs seasons, bigfoot needs BV, and genie needs FT. Do you have them installed, and if you do, you mean the pie menus don't show up or it simply didn't work? [QUOTE]

Ah, ok, I don't have BV or FT, but I DO have Seasons. It don't show up in the pie menu.
Theorist
Original Poster
#100 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 3:40 PM
Ok, a few checklist, the option "turn into plantsim" wouldn't show up under these conditions :

- If you don't have Seasons installed
- If the sim is a plantsim already ("cure plantsim" will show up for him instead)
- If the sim is a child or teen (children and teens cannot become a plantsim by design)
- If the sim is a servo
- If the sim is a bigfoot

If it's not the case for you, can you post a screenshot of the pie menus that show up in your game?
Page 4 of 15