Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Merola's Time Control Clock

by Merola64 Posted 23rd Aug 2005 at 4:49 PM - Updated 12th Sep 2005 at 3:56 PM by Merola64

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Field Researcher
#76 Old 9th May 2009 at 4:41 PM
Has anyone tried this with all the EPs/SPs, including MG? Just curious. I'll probably make a backup of my hood and give it a shot. I absolutely LOVE this hack.
Test Subject
#77 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 12:55 PM
hi
can anyone help me
i download Merola's Time Control Clock and its didnt work
* i have the sims 2 ( 8 in 1)
* i past it at C:\Documents and Settings\ashado2000\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
* i chang setting in option to "on" in display custom content
and it still no working ?!!
wat i have to do else
pleaaaaaaaaase i look 4 this programe along time . dont make it useless
Field Researcher
#78 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 8:41 PM
ashado2000 - this hack is no longer being supported, as it hasn't been updated by the creator to work with current expansions. Some people say it is working, and others report problems (there may be other hack conflicts as well).

But, others here may try to help you...what do you mean it isn't working? Can you find the clock under the electronics section (along with the other clocks/phones)? If so, then I assume you've set it on a lot and tried to change the time but nothing happens? Please give us more information and maybe someone can actually help you.

Also, you mention you have the sims 2 (8 in 1). I take this to mean you have all the expansions, including the Mansion & Garden one?
Test Subject
#79 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 4:09 AM
thanx Malakaaz 4 your replay .
my problem was i dont know how to use it . and where i found it
but now i know . and it work with me good . until now
thanx again :D
Test Subject
#80 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 1:40 AM
I'd love to see the Sims 3 version please......?!
Test Subject
#81 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 12:28 AM Last edited by suzymarie : 21st Feb 2010 at 4:51 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by argante
I'd love to see the Sims 3 version please......?!

I'm with argante too, Please tell us it's posssible
I won't play the Sims3 again until someone can make this object.
Test Subject
#82 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 11:36 AM
thanks just wat i was looking all over thte interweb for :D
Test Subject
#83 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 1:11 PM
Me too. I could really use it. Please, please, please... make this for Sims 3 WA.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#84 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 1:18 PM
Um, guys, Merola hasn't been on since January 2007, and doing something like this isn't really possible for TS3 (at least, the modders who have looked into time control, like Pescado, haven't been able to do it so it's not near as easy for TS3 as TS2, if possible at all). Begging ain't gonna help - it'd be faster to go learn to make your own.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#85 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 1:36 PM
thanks alot
Test Subject
#86 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 8:53 AM
Well HP, as much as I hated to know that, it is exactly what I wanted to know. I have a few faves in TS2 that haven't been put into TS3 yet, and this was one I would have liked.

A little off-topic, but since you made the suggestion, how exactly does one learn to do this? I'm not much of a programmer, but I am an animator and would like to get into modding TS3. Since I've found your name on pretty much every modding site, I figure you'd be the one to ask.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 12th May 2011 at 5:53 PM
This also works in Sims 2 with original pets and nightlife installed without Uni, I have used it with no problems
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 10:46 PM
I came looking specifically for this kind of mod after watching my newlywed couple take three hours to get through a meal because they kept talking. THREE HOURS! And it's just two of them. And at the university with six sorority sisters crowded around the table, plus party guests can take ALL NIGHT.

So seriously, thanks for this. I can't stand that it takes half an hour to cross an empty lot and say hello. Yeah, I know my thanks are here nearly seven years after you posted it, but I'm just now getting around to playing TS2.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 3:51 PM
i can't download reupload again
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 7:04 PM
AWESOME!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 6:54 AM
For those looking for a Sims 3 version try Twallan's Relativity mod. It's perfect.
and thank you for this ! I needed this with TS2 UC
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 12th Nov 2015 at 4:22 AM
we need this for the sims 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 12:34 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
#94 Old 27th Jan 2022 at 12:51 AM
Alas only the slower 50% works in my game. All the other slower times stay in normal one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 11th Aug 2023 at 8:31 PM
Amazing mod!!!!
Page 4 of 4