Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Artifact Of Cain

by Posted 8th Oct 2005 at 12:30 PM
Edit

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Original Poster
#26 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 8:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Psychoboi50
Who is cain? and why is it an aunkh and a swirly?

He's referring to a tabletop roleplaying game called Vampire: The Masquerade. In the bible of course, Cain committed the first murder, and God marked him for it. In the game, the mark was the curse of vampirism. Hope that was helpful for you.
Cult Leader
#27 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 2:57 AM
Thanx so much for this it has come in VERY handy. Thankyou.
Test Subject
#28 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 7:27 PM
Cain is the the biblical slayer of his brother Able (Gen ch IV, v 8). Following the "World of Darkness" history Cain is also perported to be the first and father of all vampires. The anch is also the symbol used for the camarilla, a sect or faction of vampires. And the "swirley" is a carpathian dragon devouering it's tail, the clan symbol for the Tzimiche vampires.
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 12:04 PM
May I ask if there are any other symbols besides Tzimisce and the Camarilla symbol?

Also, which symbol does what?
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 12:26 AM
where do i extract it to i did it in my downloades and still can't find it in dec. and i clicks on the all sign
Original Poster
#31 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 12:13 PM
This is the best download I have gotten! I have been using it for a bit now, and it works like a charm! (Well, it is a sorta charm isn't it?) I love the dark look of it and have used it to add some decorative value to my cemetaries, too. I love that I can flip my sims from vampire and back again.

Thanks,
Catieluvs
Test Subject
#32 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 2:12 AM
Given that I'm a huge World of Darkness fan, I especally like it. Now that I think about it, it would be fun to have Clan-based careers.
Test Subject
#33 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 10:31 AM
this says all you need is sims 2 (original) does tha mean u can be a vampire in the original sims 2 or will it not work
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 12:23 AM
Does this also work with Pets Expansion?
Test Subject
#35 Old 12th May 2007 at 1:02 PM
Yep works with pets. Anyone know about Season's though?
Test Subject
#36 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 2:50 AM
Tested this with Bon Voyage -- while "make vampire" seems to works fine, "cure vampire" does not work.
Looks great, but I'll stick with InSim.
Test Subject
#37 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 12:48 PM
Default help
I can not do the download,
someone who did download, post the file on a website and send me the link?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 4:35 PM
I can not download it, I have tried many times but there is no way to download it.
Page 2 of 2