Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rinoa Heartily from Final Fantasy VIII

by little chocobo Posted 27th Feb 2006 at 10:32 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2006 at 9:21 PM by little chocobo

96 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 93 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 9:12 PM
I love this! You did an amazing job. Rinoa's always been my favorite character and I love that I get to use her in Sims2 now!

But for some reason, I can't get Rinoa's dress to appear in the game. I'm new to downloading and installing files into the game like this, so maybe I'm doing something wrong. I tried downloading from Rose's site and it still doesn't work, yet other of Rose's dresses do. If there's any advice you could give me, I'd really appriciate it.

Thanks again for making such a beautiful Rinoa!
Test Subject
#52 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 2:07 AM
I can't find the skin.

That luis.net...........

I just can't understand a thing. help plz......
Test Subject
#53 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 11:08 PM
wow, she is pretty
Test Subject
#54 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 6:39 PM Last edited by blubb12345 : 22nd Jul 2006 at 6:51 PM.
wtf? I can´t find the skin. -.- help me plz!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 2:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blubb12345
wtf? I can´t find the skin. -.- help me plz!

Hey! :D

You don't have to download the skintone, it's included. But I know Louis's site doesn't work anymore, pity ... she had great stuff.
I hope this is an answer to your problem .

Cheers,
Lc
Test Subject
#56 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 2:37 AM
This Rinoa is very, very, very wonderful.
Thanks for that.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 11:04 PM
Test Subject
#58 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 8:20 AM
Holy SHIT!!!!!! That is PERFECT!! You should get some kind of CG design job. I am serious. That is beyond unbelivable!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 10:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jm501
I love this! You did an amazing job. Rinoa's always been my favorite character and I love that I get to use her in Sims2 now!

But for some reason, I can't get Rinoa's dress to appear in the game. I'm new to downloading and installing files into the game like this, so maybe I'm doing something wrong. I tried downloading from Rose's site and it still doesn't work, yet other of Rose's dresses do. If there's any advice you could give me, I'd really appriciate it.

Thanks again for making such a beautiful Rinoa!

Maybe try downloading the dress at roses site again, it might have not been fully downloaded.
And try to install the sim with sims2cleanpackinstaller: http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.php?page=3
I don't know any other solution

cheers,
Lc
BugMeNot Account
#60 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 12:56 PM
OH MY GOD that's GREAT! Just when I'd resigned myself to botched plastic surgeries of Rinoa the real deal comes along! Good job! :D
Test Subject
#61 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 2:05 PM
Default Thank you very much
Really Thanks for sharing for free to every one

Please,keep going ^_^

9.9.06 in JP
Instructor
#62 Old 14th Sep 2006 at 3:41 PM
WOW thatis very well done but i can't find the right meshes on rosesims2. i realize this post is months old so if you can help me just gimmie a PM. Thanks! but 5 stars to you
Test Subject
#63 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 10:46 PM
thank you ^_\^
Test Subject
#64 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 4:29 AM
wow! I really thought that your thumbnail was a render from FF! it's sooo perfectly replicated! 5 stars!
Test Subject
#65 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 9:27 PM
Thanks for this lovely Rinoa skin, looks fab
Test Subject
#66 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 3:33 PM
Wow. This is VERY accurate, from what I can tell. *Huggles.*

^^ I might download her, if I can ever get a good Squall.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 5:22 AM
OMG, this should be featured, for real
Test Subject
#68 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 9:17 AM
Hello I think it would be really nice If Rinoa could be a Zip. Thanx :D
Test Subject
#69 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DramaQueen
Hello I think it would be really nice If Rinoa could be a Zip. Thanx :D
rar files are smaller than zip files so they take up less of modthesims2 bandwidth and are friendlier for dial-up users and you can download WinRAR for free.

Thanx for the rinoa sim, most copies of game characters are really poopy, but this looks great. louis' site works as far as i know. I usually like to create my own sims but i wont pass this up oh, and the clothes on rosesims2 all include the meshes in their downloads
Test Subject
#70 Old 21st May 2007 at 5:01 PM
Wow! thanks for this very beautifull rinoa little chocobo!

*cheers~
Test Subject
#71 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 12:56 AM
man, that looks exactly like Rinoa
Test Subject
#72 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 8:41 AM
WOAH! This is the best! Final Fantasy VIII was my FAVORITE final fantasy game ever! I'm trying to figure out how to place the pictures on it(I have pictures of the summons :P)

I learned this from a wise person, your future depends on who you hang out with, if you hang out with dumb people who do dumb stuff, you will be dumb, if you hang out with smart people who do smart stuf, you will be smart to, never forget this! =)
Test Subject
#73 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 2:43 AM
Rinoa's eyes should be slanted down, not up. Her cheeks should be chubbier, her skin should be lighter, and her brows should be darker and thicker.
Test Subject
#74 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 4:33 AM
guyz, where do I get her hairs n necklace? hair ain't on 4th page n at which page is the necklace?
Test Subject
#75 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 4:25 PM
O_O It looks just like her... Must download!!!
Page 3 of 4