Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED 07/17/2010 - Better Pants for Women! DEFAULT REPLACEMENTS for tf, af/yf, ef + AGE CONVERSION for teens

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 28th Oct 2008 at 5:48 PM - Updated 3rd Mar 2018 at 2:57 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 7:08 AM Last edited by aqualectrix : 26th Jul 2009 at 7:14 AM. Reason: another question
Should we use the wider-knees migamoo jeans from this thread, or the (newer?) version from the TF Separates thread?

Also, is there a particular reason why some of these are not compressorized, or is it safe for me to go ahead and do that?
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#52 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 8:21 PM
aqualectrix Use the newer migamoo pants from the TF separates thread, I forgot to nuke these old ones, my bad. Go ahead and compressorize, I forgot to, my bad again.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 6:22 PM
Ooops! It be broken or damaged!
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
UPDATE July 18 2009 - TF, AF wider pants, AF wider knees
------------------------------------

TF YF/AF bodyFlaresFlowTank 2098 polys, same as Maxis

The adult mesh actually shows up for young adult women (college students).
You could make recolors for adults if you wanted.

I downloaded this today & when I went to unzip it I discovered that it was damaged. Please help.

Hello, my name is DeBRA; I'm a sims addict, I can change if I have to I guess, but I don't wanna. My alias' are MsMacDugle, Bornagainmommabear, bornagainmomma, fairyqueen1317, etc...
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 6:27 PM
Ooops! It be broken or damaged!
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
EF bodyJacketHighCollar 2306 polys, same as Maxis
EF bodyPuffySleevesOutfit 1976 polys, same as Maxis
EF bodyTurtleneckSlacks 2045 polys, same as Maxis

Jacket's not a bad outfit, once you fix up and widen the pants and tailor the jacket.
Check out Cocomama's version of this for teens.

The turtleneck mesh is actually quite nice, but Maxis only made black and white recolors.
Maybe someone could give grandma some nice turtles and jeans, hint hint...
edit: some recolors here

----------------------------------

You can also get EF athletic outfits w/o chicken legs.

The athletic outfits downloaded today & it too had the same problem, broken/damaged when I tried to open it. Please help.

Hello, my name is DeBRA; I'm a sims addict, I can change if I have to I guess, but I don't wanna. My alias' are MsMacDugle, Bornagainmommabear, bornagainmomma, fairyqueen1317, etc...
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#55 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 6:30 PM
bornagainmammabear Most of the files you list, I haven't altered since I put them up, so I suspect they got messed up during download. Try redownloading, and let me know if that helps.

Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#56 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 12:05 AM
UPDATE 6/4/2010

Fixed weird shape of EF cowboy pants, see post #2.

Lab Assistant
#57 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 9:44 PM
You cant get elderly female pants without the adult female
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#58 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 8:00 PM
knuttetiin Yes, that is true, and deliberate. Were you asking a question?

Test Subject
#59 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 6:45 PM Last edited by Maygus : 12th Oct 2010 at 6:54 PM. Reason: fixed link
CoEG, many thanks for sharing your work! I've downloaded almost all of your default replacements and now my sims are dressed in much better taste.

In my game, the AF slacks-with-heels appear to have the same bone-weight distortion at the waist that you fixed in the wide jeans here:

http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=306831

I noticed it in Lisa Ramirez's outfit.

The TF and EF versions look fine (in my game). I'm running the Windows-PC base game plus all EPs through Seasons on the Win7 side of a boot-camped iMac.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 6:50 PM
Thank you very much for these. At the moment I have only the Sims 2 Double Deluxe and am waiting to save up for the other expansions, so these default replacements make the game's characters much more usable and diverse to play. AWESOME! :-D
Forum Resident
#61 Old 19th Mar 2021 at 2:52 AM
Lot of stuff gone missing due to deleted server.
Page 3 of 3