Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Body Hair Recolorable

by PanthroSamah Posted 22nd Jul 2009 at 7:12 AM

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 6:52 PM
It´s a great idea but I think you could also to make a man with hair all around his body. That would be so much realistic and sexy... just like my boyfriend.
Test Subject
#27 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 8:22 PM
I use the Hair O Matic ones as well, but imho you can never have too many body hair patterns. Thank you very much for these!!

(One thing, and I do not know how yours react, but there are also Tatoos that are in the Accessories section. With the Hair O Matic ones, you have to choose hair OR tats. Like glasses, if you add another, the first one goes away. Is there any way to make them compatible? Like having hair AND tats turned on?? Not sure, I have done NO custom stuff for Sims 3, but it seems to me like there should be an option somewhere to disable that??)
Test Subject
#28 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 8:36 PM
This is a SUPER FIND! OMG! ..I'm tired of all my sims looking the same. Excellent and great work
Forum Resident
#29 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 9:30 PM
Look at the pictures people, there are versions with hair on the legs and arms.

It's nice to have these choices, thanks very much!
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 11:37 PM
Yayyy thank youu!! <3
Test Subject
#31 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:29 AM Last edited by bobrunlille : 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:48 AM.
Excuse me , i have bad english too!, i try it, it's marvellous, i tried to make them showerproof, but i can't find the appropriate tool, i'am sure its possible, i have tried to recategorize your overlays for the nude with delphy's cas texture unitool but it doesn't allow to save the commited changes in the same package

no more help with postal or S3PE for the moment, we had to wait for improved tools

and it would be great if we could the same "custosmisable sim's patterns" wich are used for hair, beard and eyebrows!
Test Subject
#32 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 2:49 AM
Neat! Now all my sims can look different
Test Subject
#33 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 5:39 AM
Brilliant, Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#34 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 1:57 PM
WOW! Thanks!

By the way, where did you get the skin, or is it included in the file?
Test Subject
#35 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 9:31 PM
i downloaded them and it gives my sim a floating head can u have the asian skin with this or do i have to delete it?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#36 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:12 PM
To be sincere, I was working in this package when the the Fur-O-Matic (http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=172411) has been published. I've almost gived up, because it wasn't original anymore. But then I think: everybody puts a lot of versions of jeans pants, why not to have another versions of body hair? Then I've downloaded his package (because there's no such thing as too many options when we are talking about hair) and finished mine. Now I'm happy and full of hair options. I suggest to everyone to do the same. :^D

About the tattoos: It's a problem yet. Nobody knows how to do multiple layered textures. It means that if you recolor some accessory, that accessory and all its recolors can't be used at the same time. As I poted in the thread, you can't use gloves and the body hair, because it's based in the gloves. The tattoos was based in the gloves too, so it can' be used with the body hair. I'm not a hacker, so I just use teh solutions created by them. If someone discover how to solve this, I'll create a improved version of the package.

carpoolz, I don't have any idea about what could be wrong. Did you have this floating had only when using the accessory or with everything? I'm using a skin replacement (by aikea) and here it works fine... Did you patched your game? Maybe could be this.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#37 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:28 PM
Oh, and bobbrunlile: I've already tried that. When I make the package, I've choosed to work with everything. But the accessories needed to be choosed to every clothes. So, it's ABLE to be used when naked, but wasn't CHOOSED to do so. I'll write to delphy asking for this options in CTU's new versions.
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 6:22 AM
-Drools- Now they finally look like men xD

Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 8:26 PM
Haha, now I can make my husband into a sim! Thank goodness he won't have back hair though....
Instructor
#40 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 8:25 PM
Awesome, thank you!

^_^
Test Subject
#41 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 11:02 PM
Is it weird that I was so stoked to find this download? Thanks for making my sims more realistic.
Test Subject
#42 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 1:28 AM Last edited by okydoky : 30th Jul 2009 at 1:34 AM. Reason: add a comment
Default oops
These are great! Thanks so much for your time and talent! I do have a request (because I don't know how to do it myself) can these be made to work with the tattoo accessory?
My bad I see you answered the question about using this with the tattoo accc. sorry bout that.

I'm sure I don't know darling I just covered the basics
Test Subject
#43 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 9:11 PM
I would download this, but i just dont really wanna... not in a bad way but... you know?
Field Researcher
#44 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 10:13 PM
very cool.
but how about some hair for the hairy women out there
Test Subject
#45 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:19 AM
good job!

DECEPTICONS....TEXTURE-IZE!
Test Subject
#46 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 12:05 PM
I've just installed it, but the gloves is still in accesories... :S
Test Subject
#47 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 5:11 PM
I installed this and it looked great! However, I noticed that suddenly all my females were missing their upper torsos when they were wearing a bikini/bra, or showering (it was completely invisible). I guess I'm the only one having this problem. I'm wondering if maybe it's triggered by this and some other package I have installed. I have no idea what other package it could be, though. I uninstalled this and my ladies got their chests back. So weird! I wish I could use this :-/ You did a great job, though! It looked fantastic in the game.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 2:55 PM
Used these in an upload of my Sim on my blog: The Rejected
Test Subject
#49 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 11:55 PM
It seems that I am the only one that can't get these to work =/ I have followed the download and install instructions and everything, but it still will not work. I don't even know what I am doing wrong, I have it in a Mods/Packages folder in Sims 3. Help?
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:58 AM
Thanks a bunch, now my male sims can be more different from eachother!
Page 2 of 4