Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2020 at 12:00 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims Get Error Trying to Use Walk-in Closet?
So, I've had this bug for a long time, but it's annoying me now to the point where I decided to post here to ask for help. Just so you know, I have ACR installed, but no Inteen or anything, so maybe that's the problem? Anyways, my sims can not interact with the walk-in closet from Apartment Life. Or, more specifically, when their lover is on the lot and they're both awake. I know this sounds crazy, but let me explain.

When I play a single sim, or if a couple is sleeping, I can click on the closet JUST FINE and choose the regular options for clothes. However, I've noticed if a married sim whose partner is also on the lot and they are both awake, I click on the closet, I get a stupid error popping up saying "missing action string" or something along those lines. So then I have to reset the sim. It's VERY annoying. I can't even closet woohoo with this silly bug. Sometimes the error pops up, too, when my couples try to autonomously woohoo in the hot tub and one of the two are selected.

Does anybody know how to fix this? I attached the error log I get with the message below, but it's all gibberish with me. I know I could run HCDU, but it's very confusing for me and I have tons of mods installed (mostly the "necessary" mods by people like Pescado and such) and CC. Or does anyone know of any possible pre existing mods that can cause these errors? I really don't want to uninstall ACR, I love it too much, and my poly couple in Strangetown require it to make their relationship work. Like I said, I don't have Inteen installed, so it's not that. I'm not sure what's causing this error and I would love any helpful advice.
Attached files:
File Type: txt  ObjectError_E001_t1078012.txt (182.2 KB, 15 downloads)