Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2023 at 12:58 AM
Default How do you create a mod that edits the text strings?
Basically, I want the text strings to be different for a specific world of mine, so I want to edit the game text strings and save the changes as a package file so I can take it in and out of my game at will. I tried to download the s3se thing, but it's not opening on my computer. I searched online for tutorials, but I couldn't find any. If anyone has any advice, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Feb 2023 at 9:26 AM
If S3PE is not opening you are probably missing a libary it depends on. It should say in its instructions what you need for it to work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2023 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KittyTheSnowcat
If S3PE is not opening you are probably missing a libary it depends on. It should say in its instructions what you need for it to work.

I was actually referring to the s3 string editor! S3PE seems to work fine on my computer, it's the string editor that won't open! The problem is without that program, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to edit the text strings!