Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2020 at 8:51 PM
Default Hi i am making a request for a scar for kate becket from castle.
hi i have seen some amazing work from a lot of simmers in here over the years so i am putting this request here.
i have a castle family in my sims 4 game and i was wondering if any one in here can duplicate the scar kate got from being shot in the 4 th season of castle here is a pic of that scar...
Screenshots
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 15th Jul 2020 at 7:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by charmedirish1
hi i have seen some amazing work from a lot of simmers in here over the years so i am putting this request here.
i have a castle family in my sims 4 game and i was wondering if any one in here can duplicate the scar kate got from being shot in the 4 th season of castle here is a pic of that scar...

Requesting content be created for you is against site rules. Here is the relevant rule- 17. No Requests: Please do not post threads with requests for content to be made for you, or post in threads (downloads, tutorials, or otherwise) with requests that things be made for you unless the creator has specifically stated that they don't mind requests in the thread. You can ask if this content(or something similar) exists already and people may be able to provide you with links.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Jul 2020 at 11:10 AM
You're not allowed to ask for requests dude.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 5:38 PM
ok sorry if i offeneded any one in here that was not my intent i was just trying to get a realistic touch for my sim.
also i am not a dude.
i am also not that good on a computer to do some of the stuff a lot of simmers do in here
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
Requesting content be created for you is against site rules. Here is the relevant rule- 17. No Requests: Please do not post threads with requests for content to be made for you, or post in threads (downloads, tutorials, or otherwise) with requests that things be made for you unless the creator has specifically stated that they don't mind requests in the thread. You can ask if this content(or something similar) exists already and people may be able to provide you with links.

i have spent a lot of time looking for that kind or similar scar it has not been made.
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#6 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by charmedirish1
i have spent a lot of time looking for that kind or similar scar it has not been made.

It might be that someone has seen this made and post a link or it has not been seen by anyone(That is the whole point of WCIF-to help search for things you have trouble locating). It is also possible to use the resources on this site to help you learn to create this content. CAS tutorials You can also ask for some help with your making of CAS items Here