Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
EDIT: I have a question... what's the difference between the CASIE files and the non-CASIE ones? Like CASIEamhiphophood and amhiphophood?

I'd like to know this too!

(Yep, I realize the post I quoted is nearly a year old, but it was never answered as far as I can tell. :D)
Advertisement
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 5:44 PM
And I have still never figured it out. As far as I can tell, the files that start with CASIE were the ones that shipped with the pre-game bodyshop.
Test Subject
#28 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 8:05 PM
A-hah! Well, thanks for the quick reply. AND for the tutorial, it's been a great help :D
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 3:12 PM
Default Casie
Quote: Originally posted by strangerous
I'd like to know this too!

(Yep, I realize the post I quoted is nearly a year old, but it was never answered as far as I can tell. :D)

I'm not a programmer and I know really little about such things, I warn you, but I think that the CASIE packages contain the hidden files (such as NPC's clothes, or llama's). For example when IKEA Stuff pack came out, there were just about two non-CASIE body shop files. And we don't know any IKEA clothes, do we? It also makes a perfect sense that not touching them didn't change anything, as somebody said. It's just ok, if we don't see such files, right? So that's what I think, I hope it will help
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 3:07 AM
CASIE packages were said to contain the clothes that shipped with the Pre-game version of Bodyshop. They are NOT the hidden files.
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 12:29 AM
Default re
If I want to do them as maternity (cause I added Pregmorphs to all my CP Clothing) I do + 100. But what about the gym Clothes? 300 seems not to work.
Test Subject
#32 Old 31st Oct 2019 at 1:16 PM
Maybe it will be useful for someone (sorry for my english)

Values are given in hexadecimal notation with numbers from 0 to F. You should use the calculator in hex mode for addition. Example: 7 + 8 = F. So outfit available for all categories will have 137F value.

"category" 100 is value for maternity

The best way to hide hair is put all zeros in "age"

If your want to recategorize/hide clothe/hair from your last EP/SP, the one in which "Skins" folder you gonna put all your packages after, then packages name should start with any letter after S, so your package would upload after Skins file. Otherwise your package won't work.
Test Subject
#33 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 6:58 AM
Quick question which I am hoping someone can answer as I know this is an old thread. Do I need to extract all colors of a maxis outfit or just one color before recategorizing it.?
Mad Poster
#34 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 5:21 PM
@cheybabyxx
if you want to recategorize all the colors, you have to extract all the colors (or rather, all the PropertySet files) and change all of them. Changing one in a set doesn't change all of them (it would've make things quicker, but unfortunately that's not how it works).
Test Subject
#35 Old 30th Dec 2023 at 11:22 AM
I followed this guide and It's been working great! But I've noticed a lot of the time is spent writing the same information into the same type of plugins, over and over again.

Is there a way to copy plugins? For example, I need to add two new plugins; "version(dtUInteger)=0x00000006" and "product(dtUInteger)=0x00000000" to all the adult clothes I've edit. Is there a way to copy these plugins into other property sets?
Page 2 of 2