Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*100th Upload and 1st Year Creator Anniversary* Sims Random Aspect Generators

by Phaenoh Posted 18th Jul 2008 at 8:12 AM - Updated 27th Nov 2013 at 3:29 PM by Nysha

134 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 125 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 4:36 PM
Lol, I have tons of tons of "Random Sim Generators" that I have collected over the year while I played the game, but they where always missing something. I'll give yours a try when ever I get the chance. Congrats on your year (i have a ton of your stuff, too) & on your 100th upload, and good luck in the future.
Test Subject
#27 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 4:50 PM
Thank you so much!! Now it will be easier to make my sims for the challenges. All your work is amazing, I love it!

Congratz for your first year and your 100th upload
Forum Resident
#28 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 4:57 PM
"I LOVE READING COMMENTS!" ...
Well here is mine: Thank you for these useful tools and a totally different upload. I'm sure it was much work to do these tools and it's nice to share them here. I'm rather sure that I will use them for a test but as I only use test games and one single neighbourhood set up of my own and ...
"... my own little simmies haven't seen much action as of late ..." I will not set up a new neighbourhood after all the years.
In spite of all I said your work is much appreciated and I acknowledge it very much!
Congratulation to the celebration,

hexameter

PS. I didn't write such a long comment for a very long time and I don't comment very much. I hope you'll have fun with it.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 5:26 PM
Thank you Phaenoh!

I've seen some generators out there, but they weren't specific enough. [Or they were TOO specific; they'd give your sims a weird name and odd apperances too...] They wouldn't generate entire families, or if they would, they'd only give ages. This is perfect! And I adore the icons, too! Thank you.

Oh, congrats on the 100th upload!
Field Researcher
#30 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 5:29 PM
COOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! I'm totally using the icons for desktop :P
Not actually evil.
#31 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 6:03 PM
*CatOfEvilGenius bakes Phaenoh a 100th Upload Cake.*
Congrats!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 6:19 PM
WOW! This is absolutely the BEST way to start the day! Thank You everyone who has left me a comment already. You guys have made me really happy I'm having a hard time getting this stupid smile off my face. Can't say it enough, THANKS!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 6:24 PM
thank god for special people
:lovestruc Thank you so much for writing such an interesting profile. I would love to share your profile with a OCD friend of mind, that all he does is complain about his differences and not put them to use. Like myself I have an Anxiety disorder, I have put it to use in helping people. Like yourself give to others what they don't have to better their life.

Thank you for being an inspiration to all that read your thread and see what special people can do when they live (outside the box)

Happy creating,
Tricia

There are no short cuts to a place worth going!
Thankyou for your creative works of art.
They are well appreciated. AKA: Tricia
Forum Resident
#34 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 6:40 PM
Very cool idea, Phae. It adds an element of randomness that wasn't there before.

Happy 100th and here's to 100 more.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Instructor
#35 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 6:56 PM
Congrats, and thanks for all the cool stuff you're sharing with us.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 7:33 PM
omg I feel so much better now that I'm not the only one digging out the fancy dice in order to play Sims.
My boyfriend thinks I'm a couple stops past Barking, but now at least I don't have to raid his d&d dice.

-Zenka
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
Test Subject
#37 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 7:35 PM
Thank you very much for all your work, I hope you've enjoyed it I use loads of your stuff, and these two programs will make it SO much easier to populate my new medieval neighborhood (I think that's a fairly common sentiment ).
Test Subject
#38 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 8:26 PM
This is wonderful! I don't own any dice so all I had was a piece of paper and some numbered pennies in a bag to make my families.. xD;
Thank you and congrats!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#39 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 8:34 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 22nd Aug 2008 at 9:44 PM.
Wow, you sure have had a busy year Sims-wise. That's quite an impressive portfolio, Phae! Ya know, one of the reasons I upload is to read comments too.... so it's good to know I'm not the only one.

Anyway, these are some pretty spiffy programs and I completely adore the icons. They're so cute!! I had to grab those even though I have no clue what I'll do with them. Thanks for everything, and congrats!!! *tosses confetti all over you*
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#40 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 8:40 PM
Hooray! I love these! I've never seen a teenhood transition ramdomizer before- great idea! Thankyou.
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:05 PM
You truly have been amazing -- you've learned to do things that I thought only serious artists or real programmers could learn to do, and you've done them well. Thanks for all you've given us.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#42 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:14 PM
Ohmygoshyouareamazing! <3 *puts party hats on everyone*

WOOOO PARTY! Let's dance! Put on your red shoes and dance the blues!

And wow I can't remember even seeing some of these icons before this haha.

*Ahem* THANK YOU! This will be marvelous! And wow you have done quite a lot! I enjoyed reading that little summary/backstory. You simply must keep creating! We need to have more parties! *wheels out a large cake*
Top Secret Researcher
#43 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:18 PM
Perfect for legacies! Thanks Phae, and Phae's dad!

Test Subject
#44 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 10:14 PM
This is perfect..I just restarted my clean pleasantview and need to make townies and new families! Thank you for you hard work, and thank you for sharing it with all of us!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 1:50 AM
Definitely COOL!

That applies to you, your dad for lending a helping hand, and your phantastic uploads.

I haven't been rolling the dice (probably because I don't own any and haven't run across any while out shopping), but I find myself always choosing the same aspirations, turn-ons/offs, agonizing over everything. I did go out and buy a baby name book. Who can think of a good one when you need it? Grab the book, thumb through it, AHA, found one. Though I think I'll get another book, the one I've got has too many Americanized versions of names ("LaShaniqua - a combination of La and Shaniqua" "Shanikwa - a version of Shaniqua" Like I didn't know that!)

Anyway - way cool. Thanks for all your hard work and sharing it with the rest of us. Keep doing what your doing and we'll keep saying thanks, with mouths agape (small dribbles of drool at the corner), eyes wide, thinking "Wow, wish I could do that."

Albert - 2/14/1990-6/2007 He was no dog, he was my short, furry, four-legged, person. And I miss him.
Test Subject
#46 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 3:29 AM
Thanks! I like to roll my regular Sims' aspirations as well as my challenge Sims, so this will be great for me.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 3:54 AM
This is really cool. I can put my dice away.
Instructor
#48 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 4:54 AM
I really love this its exactely what i need! just one thing though would it be possible to make it so that it also randomises what hair and eye colour and skintone they have? So like black,brown,blonde,red or custom hair, blue,dk blue, green,grey or brown eyes and light, medium, tan or dark skin?
Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 6:31 AM
Congratulations and look how far you have came!!!
Thanks for creating all that you have and sharing you very talented work with all of us as I have enjoyed everything.
Cant say how much I will enjoy these programs and icon. THANK YOU
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 7:16 AM
Congratz and thank you for your hard work to make my, and everyone else's, game playing more enjoyable! Can't wait to see what next year brings!
Page 2 of 6