Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#2476 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
You can redownload as much as you want. You just can't run it on more than one computer at once.

And how they know I'm running on more pc's ? This means I must be always online when I play the game ? Thanks for the answer
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2477 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:30 AM
I am on west coast of united states and got the game from origin installed now.
Space Pony
#2478 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
You can redownload as much as you want. You just can't run it on more than one computer at once.

...So does that mean that I can't have it on mine, and another one and play at the same time?

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Inventor
#2479 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:44 AM
Went ahead and started my first EP download
Hope it goes well. I can't wait to play!
Eminence Grise
#2480 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by charmedqueen
...So does that mean that I can't have it on mine, and another one and play at the same time?

Right. That would be in violation of the terms of service of just about any game, even if you bought it on disk, of course. You can install it on more than one computer, but you can only play one copy at a time.

Quote: Originally posted by Sprue
And how they know I'm running on more pc's ? This means I must be always online when I play the game ? Thanks for the answer

Somebody else may want to confirm this, since I'm not using Origin for the Sims. But I think it works as follows: you don't have to be "ALWAYS online", like you do with some games, but you do have to be online when you start up... that's when the game will check in with Origin.

You can read about various complaints against Origin here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EA_Origin

It's possible though that Origin has a system like Steam, which will let you play games offline if there's no connection and your Steam account is not online on any computer.
Test Subject
#2481 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 7:06 AM
You can play Origin games offline after you've installed them. They know you're running on more PCs if you're signed in online with the same account on more than one different location.

Aaaand my game is finished installing - time to play!
Forum Resident
#2482 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 7:31 AM
My Sim kid looked under the bed too check for monsters and ran out out of the room and slept in a different bed when see saw some red eyes looking back at her.
Instructor
#2483 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 7:54 AM
Well I ran up to Walmart at 1am, the lady back there had no clue. She went into the back of the store, came back and said "seasons" wasn't released. I restated that I was looking for Sims Supernatural its a video game, she looked at my blankly and said "oh a video game. I was looking for a tv show with seasons". Then she said she looked all through the boxes and didn't see anything like what I was looking for.... yea I went home and bought it online and it's installing now. I work for Walmart myself, and I would have tried 99% harder then that lady did to help me.
Forum Resident
#2484 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 9:28 AM
My fairy kid cast hot headed on a Sim kid and he blew fire back at her and set her on fire.
Field Researcher
#2485 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 10:36 AM
Installing...

I'll soon come back with impressions and stuff.
Inventor
#2486 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 10:45 AM Last edited by Nyami : 4th Sep 2012 at 10:58 AM.
I've been playing for awhile and I like it! There's a few Twilight references in Moonlight Falls which I thought were funny. Chester and Bailey Swain
I'm having a really annoying glitch though. The skilling up music is playing in a loop as I'm playing. It won't stop. I might have to turn off the sound Also the glowing skintone stopped glowing for me.

EDIT: I fixed it with the Reset Everything option on Master Controller
Field Researcher
#2487 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 11:19 AM
Well, ain't that a bitch, the new traits from SN are not showing up in my game.
Top Secret Researcher
#2488 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 11:42 AM
Speaking of new traits, I freakin lurve this one.

My sim now behaves like a sir! :LOL:
Mad Poster
#2489 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
Speaking of new traits, I freakin lurve this one.

My sim now behaves like a sir! :LOL:

How does proper social interactions show in his daily life?
Top Secret Researcher
#2490 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ani_
How does proper social interactions show in his daily life?

Your sim will often dress up in formalwear. And have a lot of classy interaction like greeting guests by bowing, have all those knightly interaction with his love etc. And his love can 'Call for Protector' to call him instantly. :LOL:
Instructor
#2491 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 12:33 PM
I AM SPELLBOUND! i love this EP so far

Fear is only in our minds ♡ Taking over all the time..❤
Mad Poster
#2492 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 1:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
Your sim will often dress up in formalwear. And have a lot of classy interaction like greeting guests by bowing, have all those knightly interaction with his love etc. And his love can 'Call for Protector' to call him instantly. :LOL:

That sounds great :D

How do the witches fly, do they follow the roads like cars do?
Field Researcher
#2493 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 1:31 PM
do witches inflect spells on you autonomously ?
Forum Resident
#2494 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 1:43 PM
How do you transform other Sims into werewolves? Not see the interaction for it.
Forum Resident
#2495 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 3:58 PM
Ha ha ha there's a sim in Moonlight falls that's a reference to Sookie Stackhouse from True Blood. Oh and there are TONS of Twillight references....
Test Subject
#2496 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:21 PM
It's kind of weird, but now that this expansion is out I wish I had picked up the Katy Perry Sweet Treats pack... I want to make an evil candy witch...

I may just order it from Amazon...
Field Researcher
#2497 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jayroo
It's kind of weird, but now that this expansion is out I wish I had picked up the Katy Perry Sweet Treats pack... I want to make an evil candy witch...

I may just order it from Amazon...

I want a Candyland themed world now, tbh. I might settle for redoing a block of houses that way...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2498 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:35 PM
Speaking of sweet treat, someone thought it was a good idea to waste precious Land Space and occupy the lot in front of the hospital with that god-awful park! *bulldozed*

And has anyone been inside that modern mansion that no one lives in! It... it's amazing... D:

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Test Subject
#2499 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:35 PM
True Blood and Twilight references? In all likelihood I probably won't even realize anything's a reference, since the only supernatural show I'm into is Teen Wolf and I think I heard the Supernatural werewolves are based on Twilight's? As long as there's at least one Harry Potter reference I'll be happy! And I'll be having a blast playing with that Lestat sim someone posted a link to a couple pages back <3

Alas, can't get it til Friday's paycheck.
Field Researcher
#2500 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pillywiggen
True Blood and Twilight references? In all likelihood I probably won't even realize anything's a reference, since the only supernatural show I'm into is Teen Wolf and I think I heard the Supernatural werewolves are based on Twilight's? As long as there's at least one Harry Potter reference I'll be happy! And I'll be having a blast playing with that Lestat sim someone posted a link to a couple pages back <3

Alas, can't get it til Friday's paycheck.

I could have sworn that, at some point in the 'things i heard/read about' thread, people came to the conclusion that the design of these weres were based on Teen Wolf.
Locked thread | Locked by: Srikandi Reason: Supernatural's out! Yay!
Page 100 of 105