Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#2501 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pillywiggen
True Blood and Twilight references? In all likelihood I probably won't even realize anything's a reference, since the only supernatural show I'm into is Teen Wolf and I think I heard the Supernatural werewolves are based on Twilight's? As long as there's at least one Harry Potter reference I'll be happy! And I'll be having a blast playing with that Lestat sim someone posted a link to a couple pages back <3

Alas, can't get it til Friday's paycheck.

Twilights werewolves were, well, wolves. The werewolves in Supernatural don't morph into wolves. They are, in fact, based on Teen Wolf, I believe.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2502 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:50 PM
Could someone please describe that telephone booth in the game, what it does & in which category it is?
Mad Poster
#2503 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:51 PM
Yeah the weres in this seem more like the ones from teen wolf rather than twilight
Test Subject
#2504 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
Yeah the weres in this seem more like the ones from teen wolf rather than twilight

I thought there was a big resemblance! I've never seen Twilight so I just assumed.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2505 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:01 PM
The Alchemy shelves are, in fact, only for alchemy elixirs.

Oh, and any Build/Buy icon (mainly pictures) with a fade on it's border will transform when there's a full moon. ^_^

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Field Researcher
#2506 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:10 PM Last edited by catnipeverdeen : 4th Sep 2012 at 6:20 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mera Benzema
Could someone please describe that telephone booth in the game, what it does & in which category it is?

I actually just realized my reply was utterly useless. I'm still tired. I blame death matches for food.
Mad Poster
#2507 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pillywiggen
I thought there was a big resemblance! I've never seen Twilight so I just assumed.

The ones in Twilight don't become wolf/human hybrids. They just turn into bear sized wolves, which actually look really cool (never thought I'd be calling something from Twilight "cool" -____- )
Field Researcher
#2508 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:19 PM
Can werewolves transform when it's not full moon? If so, then I can play my main town. If not, then I'll start a new town so my main town won't get bombarded with zombies. I wouldn't mind zombies if they didn't attack Sims and turn them to zombies. I'd rather have a zombie outbreak in a town that's not any of my main towns.

I do love werewolves though and it'd suck if they can only transform during a full moon.

If you want to download my Sims 3 pets, click here and then go to my Studio. To see images of all my pets, click here.
Field Researcher
#2509 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catnipeverdeen
I actually just realized my reply was utterly useless. I'm still tired. I blame death matches for food.

Sorry, I don't understand. Which post? :D
Scholar
#2510 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Freelance Wolf
Can werewolves transform when it's not full moon? If so, then I can play my main town. If not, then I'll start a new town so my main town won't get bombarded with zombies. I wouldn't mind zombies if they didn't attack Sims and turn them to zombies. I'd rather have a zombie outbreak in a town that's not any of my main towns.

I do love werewolves though and it'd suck if they can only transform during a full moon.

I'm pretty sure that they can learn to control when they turn. Isn't it part of the werewolf skill?

ETA: "borrowed from simsvip"

Lycanthropy (werewolves) - Enables werewolves to transform between human and werewolf forms at will, so long as they can control their animalistic instincts. Building up your your Lycanthropy Skill can give you hefty benefits, including rare collectables when you’re hunting as a werewolf, and decreased loss of various things like Energy and Bladder whether or not you’re transformed
Field Researcher
#2511 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 6:54 PM
Funny that you're mentioning werewolves, werewolf sims are kind of a pain for me atm. So, I've created a werewolf sim to see how it works and he won't change from human to werewolf. I tried lowering his motives, queueing the action for him to transform and notuing happened. The action goes to queue and just vanishes before he transforms. Anyone else experiencing anything like that?
Mad Poster
#2512 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fraavio
Funny that you're mentioning werewolves, werewolf sims are kind of a pain for me atm. So, I've created a werewolf sim to see how it works and he won't change from human to werewolf. I tried lowering his motives, queueing the action for him to transform and notuing happened. The action goes to queue and just vanishes before he transforms. Anyone else experiencing anything like that?

Maybe a mod conflict? mod conflicts work in mysterious ways :/
Instructor
#2513 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 7:35 PM
Well I stayed up most of the night last night and got all excited for the full moon. I am not sure if it's cuz it's a new game and the townies hadn't been generated or something but my zombie attack was pretty boring. One stood on the porch and complained about the front door and the second zombie ate all my garden. But I do love the skipping stones on the water, and all the pretty mushrooms.
Mad Poster
#2514 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 8:14 PM
The only supernatural show I'm into is Supernatural.

Mmhmm.

I have to wait until the 7th. Somebody kill me now.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Field Researcher
#2515 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aeval99
I'm pretty sure that they can learn to control when they turn. Isn't it part of the werewolf skill?

ETA: "borrowed from simsvip"

Lycanthropy (werewolves) - Enables werewolves to transform between human and werewolf forms at will, so long as they can control their animalistic instincts. Building up your your Lycanthropy Skill can give you hefty benefits, including rare collectables when you’re hunting as a werewolf, and decreased loss of various things like Energy and Bladder whether or not you’re transformed

Yay good then. I love werewolves. I'm buying the ep just for that and witches (I loved Sims 2 witches). I am more excited about Seasons though, but I dunno if the new weather will slow down the game since it's an open world.

If you want to download my Sims 3 pets, click here and then go to my Studio. To see images of all my pets, click here.
Field Researcher
#2516 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 8:22 PM
I see other people in this thread have to wait until the 7th too, so at least other people are sharing my pain.
Test Subject
#2517 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies

Mmhmm.

Great show! I'll have to wait too

My Sims 3 Legacy Playlist on youtube:http://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...cZeFAZcASs2qH6H
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2518 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 9:20 PM
*I didn't include paintings*

The Dark Luxury Collection

The Antique Collection

The Fairy Collection

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Mad Poster
#2519 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 9:36 PM
That's awesome! Thanks for showing us, Matrix!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Forum Resident
#2520 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 9:37 PM

Mmhmm.

Totally perving over Jensen Ackles right now...
Mad Poster
#2521 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 10:09 PM
Why on earth is there a bright pink rabbit rug in the Antiques category? o_o

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Theorist
#2522 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 10:14 PM

I sympathize, and agree. However given past crimes you're lucky it's not in Miscellaneous Vehicles or something. I'll be fixing all this in a couple of days, recategorizing everything. I can upload the fix if you like.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Lab Assistant
#2523 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 10:54 PM

... It's vintage freezer bunny? /gotnothin'

Okay, I have a random but important question. My sister's hubby is currently fixing my computer and once that's done, my sis is gonna reinstall all of the EPs onto my laptop so it's ready to go once I've gotten it (I've been dying to play, and Supernatural's release certainly isn't helping). Now, she's just bought the limited edition of SPN and will put it on my comp too. Obviously I'm gonna buy my own copy so I'll be able to play it (considering we live hours apart). But if I don't buy the limited edition but it's installed on my computer, will a regular edition disc totally boink the game?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#2524 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 11:00 PM
Well, it appears that all the boarded up stuff that we saw in previews is just from a deco building plopped down.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Instructor
#2525 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 11:02 PM

Mmhmm.

aww man i look forward to see Dean as a sim *-*

Fear is only in our minds ♡ Taking over all the time..❤
Locked thread | Locked by: Srikandi Reason: Supernatural's out! Yay!
Page 101 of 105