Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kirsten Dunst

by ihavenoteeth Posted 13th Jan 2006 at 12:02 AM - Updated 14th Jan 2006 at 1:50 AM by ihavenoteeth

114 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 113 Feedback Posts
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
Original Poster
#101 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 6:38 PM
i've read up on it a little and with univeristy maxis changed the way sims are saved or something, so people without university seem to have a problem :/ she's only saved using maxis light default, so the skintone would only be if you wan an exact copy of how i made her, it isn't how i shared her tho because of the creator's sharing policy, considering that, i dont know why the sim that i linked to for the skintone was allowed >.< but serasims has just returned, she's shared a few sims here, you can look up her adriana lima and britney spears for a link to her site before i update the link if you want.
#102 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 12:00 AM Last edited by Gaara01 : 4th Mar 2006 at 12:08 AM.
I think Kirsten Dunst is very pretty and this skin is awesome!

But somehow I can't install it!?? Although here it says that no expansion pack is needed for this skin, but when I click on the file it says "there is an espansion pack needed that I don't have installed..." ???

Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: Oh, just read that some of you have the same problem. So, is there no chance to get Kirstens Sim without University? I don't wanna buy University just for Kirstens sim... But she looks so pretty. :P
Test Subject
#103 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 8:26 PM
I think she is great, I really like her with the bob haircut. I went to Peggy sims and looked through the donation and free hair but I could not find the bob....
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 10:26 PM
Thank You!!
Test Subject
#105 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 6:08 PM
Striking resemblence... She is beautiful!

Enjoy!
Forum Resident
#106 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 8:58 AM
Very good, i am only startedd to acknowledge how a good actress she is, despite seeing he rin like 5 movies before I saw her in Elizabetrhtown and thought she was good, I don't think she really hot but hey, who is hot nowadays

Now I just have to have he rin my game, whether she has the name of a teen girl with that name I hate right now, but Kirsten Dunst is a completey different (She better be!) person, who probabvly way nicer...

My Sims 3 Random Legacy Challenge: The Amberstones
http://amberstonelegacy.blogspot.com.au/
Test Subject
#107 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 7:36 AM
Realistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!
Test Subject
#108 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 6:26 AM
congratulate!!!! you have made an excellent work the sims of Kirsten this perfect one
shiny!
retired moderator
#109 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 5:14 AM Last edited by callistra : 23rd Jun 2006 at 5:20 AM.
Quote:
theres also some nice recolors of www.peggysims2.net bob mesh here that look nice on her

I looked for that bob hair on peggysims and the sims resource, and I can't find it in the free or paid sections. Can you please provide us with a link?
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 10:14 AM
I can't find it too.

Laura
Test Subject
#111 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 4:04 AM
Default her hair
hi i love yur kirsten dunst sim, where do you get all the meshes for the hair?? please tell me??
Test Subject
#112 Old 6th May 2007 at 8:42 AM
She is hard to make. you did her very well

Yes, but I forgot that I already had it. Suddenly I forgot everything I remembered I had forgotten earlier, and remembered the things I forgot I remembered.
Test Subject
#113 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 4:05 PM
Cool! She looks very good! Thanks
Mad Poster
#114 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 10:17 PM
Beautiful! It looks just like her in that last pic. I also really appreciate how you show the sim with no CC, so we know that it actually still reselmbles her with all the CC off. This is amaizing work.
Test Subject
#115 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 1:14 PM
Very good.

=]
Page 5 of 5