Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 4:25 AM
Default not all downloads showing up
ok ive been having problems with the game since ofb and after downloading a few things...so i followed all the suggestions about removing recent downloads ect..but i cant tell what ones are new by looking at th emodified date alone in my downloads folder so i go to use Clean Installer insted since it has a date installed option insted....so to th epoint lol

when i the program stopped listing everythin gi sorted th eitems by date installed thinking id disable everything i installed today hoping it would fix my problem BUT the most recent download is listed from january 10th and sinc eits march i dont know whats up with it...it is the newest version of the program and i recognized many of the down loads listed as installed 1/10 as ones i havent done recently so i know its not just a incorrect date listed

is it just me? please help thanks
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 2:17 AM Last edited by dragon_tfm : 15th Mar 2006 at 1:25 AM.
still going on anyone there?