Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#126 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by demented101
A teen pregnancy mod....I am really evil and made all my teens get pregnant in the sims 2....

Just done, check at MATY's:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15488.0.html

Quote: Originally posted by Gangreless
A mod that overrides the 5 trait limit

AwesomeMod, once and again!
Advertisement
Scholar
#127 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 7:32 PM Last edited by Gangreless : 21st Jun 2009 at 7:39 PM. Reason: The horror of the double post! +10% more information.
Quote: Originally posted by EmilyJud
I want a mod that makes it so that when there is a fire my sims won't keep getting out of the way and will die already!!!! I mean seriously, I had a sim that I was trying to kill by fire and he just kept moving out of the way. He would be all OMG FIRE!!!!! Then he would go "OK, hold I have to take three steps away from the fire so that I don't die" and then I'm just like "DARN IT!!!! CURSE YOU SIM!!!!" Sorry, I just like killing my sims.
Also, something like insim and inteen and definetly something that lets you teleport with the click of a button so that I don't have to wait for my sim to get in a car, ddrive, drive, drive, drive, drive, drive, get out of the car, walk to their destination, and do whatever they have to do. Ugh! It takes forever! Especially because my time is buged or something so that my 3 speed is only a tiny bit faster than 1st speed.
Sorry for the rant.

For the fire thing: make a very small room around your sim. Big enough for a fireplace and a rug and whatever else flammable objects you can think of. Then, just light the fireplace and wait for the mayhem to incur. Your Sim has nowhere to go and will swiftly perish. Tried and true way I kill most of my Sims.

For the teleport thing: testingcheatsenabled true, shift click on the ground where you want your sim to go, teleport me here.

Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
Get AWESOMEMOD! Accept no Kewian-based substitutes!

Unfortunately, awesomemod does not work for many of us (me most importantly! ) It freezes my game before the little loading bar even starts filling up. What we need is those mods in awesomemod to be packaged individually so maybe then we can at least use one of the awesome mods in awesomemod.

Quote: Originally posted by Fredo_M
AwesomeMod, once and again!

See above.

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Test Subject
#128 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 7:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gangreless
Unfortunately, awesomemod does not work for many of us (me most importantly! ) It freezes my game before the little loading bar even starts filling up.

Did you try the very last version of it, and all the known ways to get rid of that bug? I had those crashes for a few days too, and now all is running fine.

Quote:
What we need is those mods in awesomemod to be packaged individually so maybe then we can at least use one of the awesome mods in awesomemod.

As far as I understand what modders told, there can only be one core mod at the same time. "Softer" mods that only mess with xml parameters don't follow this Highlander rule, it seems.
Test Subject
#129 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 8:35 PM
Default Camera
What about photos? I hate the small photos they can take with their phone. I want the camera back. The one you got when you unlocked carrer rewards.
And please let us soon get a program which can do something about the awfull art and pictures the poor people of Sims 3 can hang on their walls.
Scholar
#130 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 8:54 PM Last edited by Gangreless : 21st Jun 2009 at 8:57 PM. Reason: Now with 15% more quotes!
Quote: Originally posted by Fredo_M
Did you try the very last version of it, and all the known ways to get rid of that bug? I had those crashes for a few days too, and now all is running fine.

As far as I understand what modders told, there can only be one core mod at the same time. "Softer" mods that only mess with xml parameters don't follow this Highlander rule, it seems.

I just tried it last night, and went through several different variations to get it to work. It just won't work for me, I don't know why, and apparently neither does anyone else. And it's not a crash, it just freezes, actually, it really doesn't even freeze, since I can still move the cursor, it jut won't load.

If the mods were separated, and they had to follow the Highlander rule, then we could just pick one to use. I really just want the 5 trait override one, so I don't have to continuously alter my Sims' traits to suit what I want them to do.

Quote: Originally posted by Vargas
And please let us soon get a program which can do something about the awfull art and pictures the poor people of Sims 3 can hang on their walls.

Seriously? I love some of the art my Sims have. Maybe you're talking about the art in the buy mode? Even there, there is some nice stuff. I especially like that 3 canvas one that's all blue and green. As far as the real art, you really have to get your Sims' painting skills up and start churning out masterpieces. Some of them are really amazing!

Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Scholar
#131 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 9:09 PM
A mod who can make select any guest sim without to have to return to the modify hood tool will be great.

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#132 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mihura
A mod who can make select any guest sim without to have to return to the modify hood tool will be great.
AwesomeMod has this.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
Heh. If someone implemented a boob-slider, I'd put it in the game as something with a mechanical effect. When someone makes a stickly sim with huge boobs, they'll wonder why their sim is constantly afflicted with the "Backache" moodlet, with the listed cause of "From enormous boobs".

May this be done! A goat will be sacrificed tonight in your name, Pescado.
Scholar
#134 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 9:48 PM
A mod that makes the Sims in the premade families that are ancestors of Pleasantview, Old Town and Bluewater Village Sims marry who they are supposed to be married to in TS1 and TS2 - unless you choose to play the family and marry them to someone else e.g Bob Newbie is supposed to marry Betty Simovitch not strange woman who just moved in down the street - unless the player chooses to do so- Morty Goth married to Kaylynn Langerak- NO - Bella Bachelor -YES. Put the choice to follow the storyline or not back in the hands of player.

I don't care if random townies or move ins are employed - but a mod to ensure that the Premade families kids-once grown should be employed at real jobs- make the elders retire- kids get jobs- meaning Morty Goth, Bob Newbie Junior, and Malcolm Landgraab get real jobs- not Bookstore or Grocery Store Clerk- unless their LTW is something like Perfect Garden, or Illustrious Author- then the PT work is excusable
Mad Poster
#135 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 12:05 AM
I'd like to see some better lightening, that doesn't have glaring bright areas and really dark areas, all in the same room. It makes my eyes hurt really bad. I think lightning similar to TS2 would be nice. And I'd also like to see something that removes the blurring effect on everything that's not viewed in extreme close-up. It's also very painful on the eyes.
And, something that actually gets sims to use the walk style you assigned to them. Now everyones running by default which is trully annoying. And I'd also like something to remove the phone messages asking you if you want to take the call. If I anwered it then I am taking it and sims don't get offended if you hang up on them anyway. And the quarter grid is annoying too, we need something to make it dissapear. And we need to be able to properly name community lots that we build ourselves.
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 12:40 AM
sims wear anything when pregnant.
and the mod/mesh, with all maxis clothes as mertinty wear.
#137 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 12:48 AM
A Lifetime point thing that will give your Sims a set amount of Lifetime points when you click it (like 1,000, 10, or 100). It's annoying trying to doing all their little Wants for points and buy the time you get enough to get the good stuff, it's too late because they're almost dead. Yeah, I could use the 'No Aging' option, but I'm doing a Legacy Sim and they have to age.
Instructor
#138 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 1:25 AM
I read all of the posts before mine and not once saw anything about relationship decay/and married-better relationship status. I am getting so annoyed with my married couple having to work for woohoo. I mean if your married and hang out a romp in the sack isn't going to require an hour or more of flirting. Last night my 2 sims who are married Nef and Karma, they both wanted to woohoo- I worked them up to the point that I got the option and she had to pee and it reset thier relationship back to kiss/flirt/hold hands etc.. that's not very realistic. I have awesome mod, but I am not sure if it has something in it for such a issue and if it does I don't know if I have to turn it on.
I do agree with all the other previous posts about the car pool, sunday paper and body sliders. Though I realized a medium sized sim with lots of muscles has a pretty big booty. I kinda think it's cute on her.
Test Subject
#139 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 4:37 AM
I would like an anti-blur patch for when the pee or shower [it's so annoying] and the ability to stock the fridg, and 'catch and release' option when fishing
Test Subject
#140 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mangaroo
A mod to create separate "stacks" in the inventory based on the quality of the fruit or fish. (I know, the inventory is plenty messy as it is, but it's also time-consuming if I want to keep only the best-quality items and sell the rest.)

Thats a great Idea, but here is one further, the ability to put those said stacks into your fridge all at once (or am I the only one who doesnt know how to put em in that way). I like to buy my groceries in bulk Cosco style! and dragging 30 salmon one by one into my fridge gets old, oh wait I still have 15 more stacks of 30 to go........ yippie........
transmogrified
retired moderator
#141 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 4:50 AM
EddyC51, instead of opening the stack, grab the triangle shape on the upper left corner and drag the whole stack to the fridge (or the sell block, or wherever).
Test Subject
#142 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 4:55 AM
Hello- I would like a motives mod so I can have larger families and be able to use them on an emergency basis. Also, this is not a mod but I would also like a nude skin so that they can actually be nude other than in the shower? Not a perv, just where I'm from people sunbathe topless..
Test Subject
#143 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 4:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by diogenes
I would like an anti-blur patch for when the pee or shower [it's so annoying]

There is an anti-blur patch. I don't know how to direct you to it, however if you look at all my posts someone posted it for me and it worked.

:p
Scholar
#144 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by diogenes
I would like an anti-blur patch for when the pee or shower [it's so annoying] and the ability to stock the fridg, and 'catch and release' option when fishing

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=343951

Test Subject
#145 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mangaroo
EddyC51, instead of opening the stack, grab the triangle shape on the upper left corner and drag the whole stack to the fridge (or the sell block, or wherever).

OMG! another reason to read the manual and the in-game tips LOL!! you wouldnt belive all the time i wasted putting stuff in 1 by 1.... Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#146 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 5:31 AM
I'd like to see a hack that made the gems had more value. If I stumbled upon a nice ruby and had it cut, I wouldn't just leave it sitting around on a table somewhere. And I'd be bummed if it was worth just a few dollars. I wish they could have it made into jewelry or give it as gifts or something.
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 5:38 AM
Probably not modable but I wish I could control my sim with the WASD keys. =/

Custom traits!
Field Researcher
#148 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 7:45 AM
I'm also missing child support. I have a sim at the moment who is engaging in merry baby making all over town -- you'd think all those single moms would at least expect him to help pay for the kids' upbringing.
Instructor
#149 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 8:40 AM
Well, I don't know if this was mentioned yet or not and I really don't want to wade thru 6+ pages. Anyway, I would love to see a mod that slows down the motives of infants and toddlers and maybe children too! At least for infants and toddlers, their motives decay far too fast. You put them in their crib w/full motives and before they wake up they're socially deprived (orange) and extremly hungry (again orange). This is driving me crazy b/c the parents don't have time to do much of anything except take care of the baby! They're energy seems to be ok though. Thanks!
Scholar
#150 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 8:44 AM
You have a new baby, those parents' main goal should be the health and well-being of that baby (this is how it's supposed to work irl, too!). But, if you don't like it, just use testingcheats to make motives static, or to use the motives slider.

Page 6 of 28