Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#101 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igor97
Yes)))))))))

You don't say what it is that is not working.

If you have an active sim and type add_slider height 100 in the cheat console the active sim will not get long?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 3:06 PM
So far I have only tested the height sliders and they work perfectly!

Test Subject
#103 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
You don't say what it is that is not working.

If you have an active sim and type add_slider height 100 in the cheat console the active sim will not get long?

After entering the code nothing happens(
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#104 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 1:38 AM
Sorry for the wait guys! An update should come soon. I'm working on another project, which is why this is taking quite a while. I'll investigate the issue of the hand slider not working.
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmythesim
Sorry for the wait guys! An update should come soon. I'm working on another project, which is why this is taking quite a while. I'll investigate the issue of the hand slider not working.

Hi! Thanks for this amazing mod but seems that the bulge slider is not working either. Tested with the swimsuit from your screenshots and others. For the height and neck we get an output in the console "Applied Sim Attributes!" but for the hand and bulge slider we don't.
Forum Resident
#106 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 6:54 AM
So, the height slider in this doesn't work the way the old one did. In that you just adjusted their height in CAS by pulling their feet. In this you have to make them in CAS and then, when you've moved them into a lot, adjust them by opening the cheat box. Is that right?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#107 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 9:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kampffenhoff
So, the height slider in this doesn't work the way the old one did. In that you just adjusted their height in CAS by pulling their feet. In this you have to make them in CAS and then, when you've moved them into a lot, adjust them by opening the cheat box. Is that right?

That's how it works.

Quote: Originally posted by coto39
Hi! Thanks for this amazing mod but seems that the bulge slider is not working either. Tested with the swimsuit from your screenshots and others. For the height and neck we get an output in the console "Applied Sim Attributes!" but for the hand and bulge slider we don't.

I must have broken something a few patches ago, I'll check it soon.
Scholar
#108 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 4:52 PM
The genetics works and not.
The scenario:
A child from two extended parents celebrate her birthday and grow up to the same hight as her parents. At midnight she shrunk to a tiny teen. She almost dissapperad from the portrait.
Don't randomize sims born in game if you do that.
Test Subject
#109 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 1:44 PM
One thing to note, having made my sim shorter I recently used the Insta-lean potion on her (her arse had gotten huuuge!) and she didn't revert to her original body shape. The height was unchanged (still -40) but she was a lot skinnier and a bit narrow in the hips, although her bust was about the same. I suspect it might take a ridiculous amount of work to adjust for the potions, it might be better to just add a note warning of the possible consequences!
Forum Resident
#110 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 7:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmythesim
I believe that you can actually drop only the height slider in your game and it will still work. Perhaps I'll split it into three mods then? One for height and optionally setting of height for NPC's, one for child and teen growth, and the rest in a slider pack? Sounds like a good idea.

Absolutely. I´d love to have only the child and teen growth part.
Test Subject
#111 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 4:10 PM
Hi, thanks for this mod and the old one <3

Quote:
I have a Error or something wrong with the Hand command (I use add_slider Hands 100 or whatever and it says "Key is 0") also, if I use "Hand" not "Hands" nothing shows up.
https://k60.kn3.net/066296713.jpg

Again, thanks for this and the old one <3
Test Subject
#112 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 6:03 PM
All of the sliders are working for me but as of lately like the poster above me said, the hand slider says "Key is 0". Maybe my sliders are outdated from the newer ones posted? Anyways, great job. I've been looking forward to slider mods for awhile now.
Test Subject
#113 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jixend8
All of the sliders are working for me but as of lately like the poster above me said, the hand slider says "Key is 0". Maybe my sliders are outdated from the newer ones posted? Anyways, great job. I've been looking forward to slider mods for awhile now.

I have the latest one, 0.61
Field Researcher
#114 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 1:47 AM
so far everything working for me
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 3:20 AM
I have been testing it out, and it's working pretty close to perfectly. The only issue I've seen (other than the obvious and probably unavoidable "kiss miss") is that short sims hands and feet fade into the yoga mat a bit. I am amazed by this mod! I never thought any anyone, modder or Maxis, would ever make varied heights work this well! Congrats and thank you! I'm just crossing my fingers that future patches don't break it, because this makes the game SO much more playable.
Test Subject
#116 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 1:06 AM
I'm probably a complete idiot for asking this (actually, I most definitely am) but how do I get the height slider to work in CAS mode? Sorry if this has been answered already (or is really obvious)! (>_<)
Top Secret Researcher
#117 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 6:37 AM
I have nothing interesting to do in TS4, so when I saw your new Growth "slider", I was intrigued and excited and I decided to test it out. I'll tell you how it works out.

And just to note, I'll be testing just the gradual growth slider, and If I have time I'll also test the height slider in combination with gradual growth.
Mad Poster
#118 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 11:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hellox3
I'm probably a complete idiot for asking this (actually, I most definitely am) but how do I get the height slider to work in CAS mode? Sorry if this has been answered already (or is really obvious)! (>_<)

Simple answer; you don't. These sliders can only be added to Sims who are already in game by using the cheat console.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#119 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 4:32 PM
Just had a really weird bug where my sims randomly changed in height. I was in a club meet and one of them was playing a concerto for her club when suddenly 2 of the shortest possible sims jumped to regular height, one of my taller sims jumped to shortest height, and another of average height jumped to the tallest possible height?? I'm not sure if it's because I uninstalled the mod without gradual growth and then installed the one with gradual growth after changing their heights or if it's just a bug with the height mod in general?

EDIT: Yeah no, everyone's height went super wonky xD My shortest girl is suddenly taller than her husband and his face is cut off from being so short when he was average before

System specs: Mac OSX El Capitan; 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; 3 GB RAM
Game is most recent up to date, laptop mode is enabled and my graphics are all set to low except for mirrors (off) and sims (high)
Test Subject
#120 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 10:29 AM Last edited by Ptb521 : 5th Mar 2016 at 4:50 PM.
Great job, usefull. Thanks.
Just tested the height slider on 2 sims (with script version 0.06.1)

Issue 1 : anarchic unwanted height modifications everywhere
(same issue as constated by Grapeicies)

So I used the command "add_slider height -70" on 2 sims and the result is 100% ok, no strange legs, no robotic walk and the proportion between trunk and legs is ok. Perfect !
But after a while, the "game" begin to freely use the script for his own fun. Hahaha ! So the height of played and unplayed sims is randomly modified, tall sims here, short sims there... What a cacophony ! :-)

Issue 2 : kissing the air

You know it, the romantic interactions (kiss, enlace, etc.) between a normal sim and a taller or shorter sim are looking surrealistic. One kiss the air, the other kiss the shoulder or I don't know what. That's totally absurd. Hahaha ! But that's a detail and I suppose that's something really difficult to manage. The EA Games animations for these interactions are already imprecise.

Anyway, thanks for your job, I hope someone pay your bill. Yeaaah !
Mad Poster
#121 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 3:14 PM
I'm having a really weird bug where none of the sliders work. I've made sure, they should be working. So that's fun.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
#122 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 3:44 AM Last edited by Morphar : 9th Mar 2016 at 5:29 PM.
When my +100 sim aged from adult to elder he returned to 0. The genetics is not working. Parents +100 got 6 kids with normal hights.
Test Subject
#123 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 11:37 AM
I love these mods. Just 1 problem I just encountered. When I removed the sliders from my mods folder, deleted the localthumbs cache file and restarted my game , all of my sims just stand there with their arms flapping and no interactions are possible. Has anyone else experienced this? When I put the sliders back into my game everything returns to normal.
Test Subject
#124 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by menumk2
I love these mods. Just 1 problem I just encountered. When I removed the sliders from my mods folder, deleted the localthumbs cache file and restarted my game , all of my sims just stand there with their arms flapping and no interactions are possible. Has anyone else experienced this? When I put the sliders back into my game everything returns to normal.

Nevere mind , I figured out the problem.
Top Secret Researcher
#125 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 8:00 AM
So, besides the usual, "kissing the air" animation problem, I actually noticed something interesting. The "caress cheek", "kiss hands", "whisper sweet nothings" interactions actually have valid animations no matter what the height of a sim is. Why is that possible, but hugging and kissing isn't? (lazy EA)

There is also a problem with skin genes passing on only black skin, but that might be due to some CC skin I downloaded lately.

I love that teens are different height now. I also wonder if sim profile picture can be fixed so that the sim's face always shows up, no matter the height.
Page 5 of 44