Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 1:29 AM
Giving them away...
I'm pretty sure that you can SELL pets using OfB, but has anyone heard if you can GIVE kittens away? I mean I know that's how I got my cat when I was a kid, one my mom's friends cats had kittens and they gave them away.

I just figure with a cap of 6 and needing a male and female parent... you're gonna run into that cap pretty soon... and I'd rather give the kittens/puppies away then try to sell them.
Advertisement
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 1:36 AM
You can put them up for adoption. Have you read any of the exclusive look articles? They answer lots of questions.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 1:41 AM
I've read them a bit, but mainly have just looked at the pics. will try to read them in full before I bother you( and others) again with questions.

thank you for being so helpful. I'm just *really* looking forward to this ep.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#4 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 1:42 AM
Oh you're not a bother I just figured they would probably answer a lot of your questions.

It doesn't seem possible to actually give them to other families, but it might be and just undiscovered.
Scholar
#5 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 5:14 AM
according to this interview you can give them away to another sim http://www.edenstyle.it/espansioni_...l_interview.htm although its a tad vague

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 10:38 AM
Great link dragon_tfm! Thanks for posting it, it was interesting to read.

~*Sofie-Amalie*~
LJ
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#7 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 10:49 AM
Oh neat I'll have to see if I can get more detail on that
#8 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 10:51 AM
I think it'll probably just be automatic abortions, if you run over the cap with kittens or puppies, like if you have a pregnant sim and then the house gets full, she won't give birth.

At least that's how I remember it happening, it's been a long time since I ran into that particular problem.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 2:12 PM
Thanks for the link dragon_tfm!

I thought it was very interesting( werewolf is able to steal from the theif). and the fact that my college kids can't bring sparky with them...
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Iscariot
I think it'll probably just be automatic abortions, if you run over the cap with kittens or puppies, like if you have a pregnant sim and then the house gets full, she won't give birth.

At least that's how I remember it happening, it's been a long time since I ran into that particular problem.

No it probly just won't give the option for try for baby. That is what happens to sims when there are 8 in a house.