Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#26 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 7:57 PM
this one also says its just the collars in the pc version http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy...154829&mode=all

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 2:20 AM
The link above says The PC version of the game will let you accessorize your pets somewhat with neck gear (such as collars and kerchiefs) meaning it's not just collars the PC game will have. As long as bandanas (they're worn around the neck) are in the game, I'll be happy. I have a bandana fetish :D

If you want to download my Sims 3 pets, click here and then go to my Studio. To see images of all my pets, click here.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 2:37 AM
MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Now I can complete my Paris Hilton Sim... 100% Okay. (I need to make a new Paris though... the old one got eaten by a cow plant :P!)

Yay I'm back~!
Scholar
#29 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 3:28 PM
i was also thinking maybe modder can rework soem of collar meshes that come with the CAP...although i dont know if they would overwrite the original or not (like they often did when clothing meshing was just getting started....or atleast alot i noticed back then seemed too lol)

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
#30 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 11:06 PM
>_> If we don't get given clothes, we will do our best to make some. *prays they actually end up making a Pets Bodyshop*
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 2:33 AM
Very happy to hear read this... Because Superman is gonna need to put a RED cape on his dog.

Yup. I'm looking forward to starting the Legion of Super Pets.
;-)
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 3:29 AM
Apparently pets can have jobs too, like Service animals....just found that out by reading the info on www.BarnesandNoble.com
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#33 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 6:22 AM
All this is nothing more than Maxian lies and propaganda. I point out the continuing nonexistence of this "Pets" thing. They haven't made it yet. It doesn't exist. All this babble is nothing more than lies and propaganda.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 1:00 PM
You are quite the Baghdad Bob, aren't you?

A lurking translator who goes stealthily converting text strings into finnish when he feels like doing that, which is very rarely.
#35 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 11:48 AM
My simpets are so going to hate me
*Brutuz does an evil grin*
Test Subject
#36 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 3:33 PM
maybe the clothes are for work? and they get them according to their job.
#37 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 8:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DocZaius
Yup. I'm looking forward to starting the Legion of Super Pets.

BAHAHAHA! That has made my day!
#38 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 1:19 PM
As far as I know, there won't be any pet clothes and no pet BodyShop. Maxis apparently left the challenge for a pet-BS to SimPE creators
http://forums.sims2community.com/sh...&postcount=2005
Test Subject
#39 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 2:20 PM
i'm quite glad there isn't any clothes for the pets, as i think it is 100% torture for an animal to wear clothes
Test Subject
#40 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimplyStella
As far as I know, there won't be any pet clothes and no pet BodyShop. Maxis apparently left the challenge for a pet-BS to SimPE creators
http://forums.sims2community.com/sh...&postcount=2005

Oh, that's like a swift kick to the proverbial family jewels. Make a friggin' Bodyshop for pets already! Don't pull a Lionhead on us(no offense )!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 2:52 AM
Doesn't matter if there are clothes, the modders will make them in given time. I do want bandanas for my Chow-Chow.

Did you know these colors that you're shinin' are
Surely not the best............. Crossfade
Page 2 of 2