Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 4:33 AM
Oh my word, that kitten! *melts*

I wasn't going to get it as soon as it came out, maybe wait a few weeks/months until stuff like the inTeen and inSim are compatible (I just can't live without them. *wimper*) but seeing that toddler/kitten interaction might just've changed my mind!
Advertisement
#27 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 5:51 AM
!! Thats so adorable..!! XD
My friends doggie licks her little kitten like that.. its so friggin' adorable..
Field Researcher
#28 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 4:37 PM
I refuse to have toddlers in game cuz I hate them, the minute the babies go from baby to toddler, I use the insim to grow them up into kids. But seeing that video with the toddler and kitty makes me want to change my mind on that policy!
#29 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 5:37 PM
That is SOOO cute! I can't wait for this EP now! I am going to give all my toddlers kitties and puppies so they can grow up together.
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kakashi_Hatake
omg! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! That kitten looks lke my white cat :D. I know what you mean by cuddling, I've got a very furry himalayan that I love to cuddle to death. She likes it, cause she starts purring the second I do it. But to look at that naturally grumpy face she has you wouldn't know it. Persians are by far the sweetest cats ever ^.^.

Haha, my oldest cat is half himalayan. She's solid black and short haired, but she has the grumpy himalayan face.
Test Subject
#31 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 9:36 PM
that cats tiny awww

rock n roll can never stop being the best music
along with rap
sims 2 is a classic game .
Fave band:GreenDay
#32 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 3:46 AM
am i the only one that can't see it? either my computer is veryyyyy slow, or they took the video off?
#33 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 5:18 PM
Awww. The toddler kissed the kitten on the head.
#34 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 9:09 AM
*spasms* OMG That was just WAY too cute! Now I want a million kittens!
#35 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 9:14 AM
awww, how adorable!
Test Subject
#36 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 10:43 AM
ok...now i am impressed...not only is the kitten cute as hell it acted just like a real kitten...i noticed it shake its head after the toddler put it down...just like i have seen hundreds of real cats do...im getting impatient for this exp ...

smokepanther

"sticks and stones may break my bones ...but whips and chains excite me...uhhh...come to think of it...so do sticks and stones"
#37 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 7:23 AM
Only a few weeks to go. =)
Page 2 of 2