Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 7:56 PM
Default The Delightfully (In)Human Legacy Challenge
Hello! This is my first challenge, so bare with me please X3

Supernatural is needed to complete the challenge properly and having Showtime is helpful to!

The goal of this challenge is simple - to have a legacy where eventually every supernatural types has been the heir.

RULES:
-The sim you start with MUST be human.
-The sim MUST have the Supernatural Skeptic trait and 2 random ones. The last 2 are up to you.
-NO CHEATING. Resetsims is fine, and moveobjects on for decorating or such.
-The sims may only have one partner per generation - and they may only woohoo until either they or their partner have a baby(or babies). If neither of them are supernaturals, you have to wait until next generation :3
-Your sims may NOT be turned into a supernatural. They must be born one.

Feel free to mix this with other challenges while you play, and if you do feel free to post pictures! I'd love to see how it worked out.

Also feel free to mention things that would make this harder/more fun!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 1:22 AM
this is so me! can't believe I didn't think of it my self!
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 3:33 AM
So I started a new game in moonlight fails, I picked the Ivy family. Peanut is a child, he has couch potato, virtuoso, and coward as traits. I am playing him as is, I will give him the hate supernatural when he teens up. i had him "chat on line and he was boosted by a vamp which weirded him out so i guess he should befriend a fairy or a wolf first. LOL too much fun I am so excited!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 9:22 AM
I'm glad you like it! I wish you good luck with your simming >w<
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 5:38 PM
I'm kind of tempted to try this one. =3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 10:36 PM
Good luck if you do! >w<
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 6:56 AM
So I have a werewolf child, wanted to go to witch next then fairy then vamp - because of aging the fairy and vamp being longer, but I have no young witches in my game, lol spent all afternoon adding families to my game trying to "balance" it. I built a few houses too. Hopefully the neighbors will all get along. I dropped some of my favorite character out of my bin, but those are just for fun, I did random traits on the families I am going to use for the challenge.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 9:25 PM
Will Aliens count as Supernaturals?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 9:31 PM
Do we go on for 10 generations?
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 9:40 PM Last edited by shawniegore : 22nd Jan 2013 at 1:14 AM.
I love this challenge...except I'm on my FOUTH generation of freaking fairies!! Ugh. I went from Human - Vampire - wolf - Alien - fairy on the first try, and now I'm trying to go from either fairy to witch, or fairy to genie and they keep having fairies!!!! I even make sure to have the fertility treatment to double or triple my chances and still be within one generation. Maybe I should've saved fairies for last, LOL!

Anyway, This challenge is really fun! Thanks for posting it!

Edit: I did it! It took 11 generations, but I finally completed it. For me it went like this:

1. Winter - female - human
2. Preston - male - vampire
3. Tate - male - Wolf
4. Clark - male - alien
5. Feather - female - fairy
6. Jennifer - female - fairy
7. Destiny - female - fairy
8. Karma - female - fairy
9. Steele - male - Genie
10. Jaxx - male - witch
11. Frost - male - Ghost
Test Subject