Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 4:11 PM
People Going Crazy!??!
Are people going crazy now that pets is (still) 1 month away!

After reading the (dreaded, I know) BBS, it seems like a lot of people are dreaming, people are counting down, ect ect.

I only check snooty to see how long it is until the date. And when it gets close, I usually check it A lot. As if I don't know from the day before I checked it, it's one day less. Silly.

Anyway. Are people going *that* crazy here?

I know we already said we were.....Has it gotten worse now that it's close. Or have yiou calmed down?
Advertisement
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 4:21 PM
It's just a game ... that comes out in a month and a half. No reason to not be calm about it.
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 4:27 PM
Some people seem to be...
I dunno.

Frantic? One person said they cried watching a trailer....
#4 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 4:30 PM
....that is how low Humanity can go. Anyways, I'm not to excited for Pets, I doubt I'll get it when it comes out..
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 4:33 PM
Heh. I'm looking forward to it but I'm not fanatic.
#6 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 4:34 PM
Anyways, why would they cry? Does it make them so sad that they don't have pets?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 4:54 PM
It's the BBS, reason doesn't belong over there.

As for me, I check snootysims every now and then, and I'm preparing the game by creating sims, and houses...which I do anyway. I'm excited, yes, but I'm not going to sacrifice a poodle or something so the game will get here faster. Nor will I be crying at the lack of said game.

Click HERE please, so I can up the sweet sweet page count. Thanks!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 5:23 PM
the bbs is filled with...lame people. not all of them are but a majority of simmers over there are less experienced. i'm not freaking out about pets at all, but i am really excited. i did preorder it a month ago, but only because i got a lot of birthday money.
Theorist
#9 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 5:33 PM
I'm certainly excited about it, but I'm not going crazy. I'm using the extra long wait to try out new things from the other expansions that I never even touched such as the servos which I tried out yesterday. I'm also creating new sims for my neighborhood, I still need to at least make my family from my other neighborhood that I usually try out new ep stuff with and a sim that I hope to run a pet shop with.
#10 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 5:35 PM
I'm not excited about it becuase I'm not as addicted as some people are.

I think it would be a good investment but I think I was way more happy about nightlife then I am about pets.
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 6:49 PM
Nightlife was the best.

I'm excited (not cry worthy) but I did read the gamespot thing and that video, and I do check snooty sims every other day or so for updates.

I got a real life animal, so ...

Sim animals are slightly less cool.

But still, YEY!
Scholar
#12 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 7:58 PM
im happy that my sims will finally get pets but if i dont get it right away big deal...the sims isnt my entire world ..which seems to be the case of a few at the bbs
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 8:02 PM
Well, my friends laugh at me once they found out I talk on a sims board.
...I mostly just like you people. And the Sims.

So, I guess that makes me silly too.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#14 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 8:21 PM
I don't think it makes you silly I'm sure they do some stuff online we could laugh at
#15 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 8:21 PM
Im definately more excited bout this exp pack than any other. Im just getting a new hood ready and stuff nothing franctic lol
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 9:22 PM
Kitty- For sure. One of my friends is on a board for that show Lost. And another about Pirates......

I think Sims beats Pirates...come on.
Scholar
#17 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 4:37 AM
hehehe pirate arg me matey lolz....anyways i did want to add that out of all the eps thus far this was the one i wanted to have sooner though
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 5:08 AM
I hope people are not going crazy over a game. I have a strategy before each EP comes out. I try not to read these threads...LoL! I have seen a few screenshots and that's about it. I am not reading into it too much. The night before it comes out...I probably won't sleep...and that's about as crazy as I am going to get.

Live each day like it's your last!

Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 7:17 AM
You don't sleep? Eeeps.
#20 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 8:54 AM
looking forward to it .....yes
going crazy ..... no
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 9:20 AM
I don't really care if it comes out in only like a month, because I know I'd have to wait like a year before I can actually GET it. So, yeah. But I'm not going to be mad and crying at the trailers, because I basically GOT the idea of what Pets is all about in the Sims 1 Unleashed..

Shoo, stop staring at this and go fly a kite.
Original Poster
#22 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 1:27 AM
The movies are cute, though.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Faithlove13xxx
You don't sleep? Eeeps.

LoL. I sleep. I just don't sleep as sound. I do that when I am about to make any purchase that I have been anxious about. I love to shop...always soothing.

Live each day like it's your last!

#24 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 2:22 AM
Why is it surprising that some people are more into the Sims than others? It's the same for everything else on the planet. I don't care much at all for shoes, but I'll guarantee there's at least twenty people out there watching shoe sales like crazy. It's the same thing with gamers--they count down, they have their unrealistic desires and expectations for the game, and so on.

I don't pay much attention to fanboys and girls. I don't have that kind of dedication to spare for a game. =P
#25 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 2:25 AM
I'm pretty excited, but not histeric. It's the whole illusion that you'll be able to copy your own cats/dogs because of the wicked customisation options.
Page 1 of 2