Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 5:35 PM Last edited by asimpleRicey : 4th Sep 2011 at 9:17 PM.
Master San's Dojo Challenge
This is my first post and challenge ^^ I always wanted to make one and so here it is

Master San's Dojo Challenge
Edited Rules : How many masters does it take to Run a Dojo ?
See How many generations can keep your dojo up and running

Bonus challenge: Have your master train as many orphan sims as possible.

The Plot: Your parents who ran a martial arts dojo were killed in unexpected way (you choice)
and has left you, a teenage, to fend for yourself and the only way you know how to do that is
to fight. After spending your whole teen years training you realize that you still have your parents dojo. Now as an adult you decide to follow in your parents foot steps and run dojo like them. So you now known as Master (pick a last name), has decided to house orphan children and train them to be the best fighters they can be.

Getting Started:
Start in the CAS making your parents ( you can make a single parent if you like) and your teen. You can only where the Asian clothes (assuming you have WA) and set a color for them cause this will be the color of for your students uniform ( I picked yellow).

Your teen must have these traits: Brave, Athletic, and Disciplined.(I mean come on your gonna be a MASTER) Fourth is your choice ( I picked natural cook) and so is the other when you become an adult.

Oh and your founder teen's name must be Master and pick a cool last name ( I named my teen Master San)

Alright Now all thats left is to move them into an empty lot ( i picked the biggest on Pleasant View) and build your dojo.(my dojo is huge lol) The only cheats you can use is is motherlode ( cause u dont have a job lol so think of it as your parents left over funds to you). and Buydebug (that way you dont have to travel all the way to china for the practice dummy and smash board. Make sure your dojo has enough rooms for u and your students i have have rooms if you have generations you can put bunk beds in the rooms for your students.

Things not allowed in your dojo are the following:
Electronics.No Tv, No video games, ok basically no fun lol
No work out equipment

You can have and must have:
A chess table
A radio but the cheapest one (use this for extra work out)
and a book shelf
a table for you students to do homework
( your students must not be distracted from there studies or training lol)

Soooo after the Dojo is build all thats left now is....OFF THE PARENTS.... I Know kinda sad but eh (shoulder shrug)... Make a family grave your in the back of your house that way you can keep track of how many masters to had.

Make sure your kid goes to school and practice your martial arts everyday.
You can go to china and challenge people if you want. Your main goal as a teen is to max out your Martial Arts skill

When You become a young adult the real challenge begins.

Assuming you have maxed out the skill adopt your first student (only children are allowed)
As soon as they get there put them in there uniform.
Make sure they go to school and stay B or above in school. When they become a teen do the same while training them in the martial arts skill. They only skill you are allowed to give them when they grow up to a teen in the disciplined trait if they dont already have it.

Your students are only allowed to move out of the house once they have maxed there Martial Arts Skill. After they reached that move them out and adopted again. You can adopted up to 7 kids the first go around and after the first "Graduates" adopt a new student. So every time some one Graduates your dojo add a new student.

This goes on until your Master Dies. This means you gonna need a new Master of the Dojo.
So you can pick one of your well trained students to keep the Dojo going and doing the same
thing as the first Master did. Once you pick your new Master go to the Town Hall and add Master to the front of your chosen new master.

Example: Maria San will now be Master Maria San

Soo how many generations can your Dojo run for ?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 5:40 PM
cool
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 2:03 AM
This looks awesome. I'll give it a shot.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 8:37 AM Last edited by PaNdEmIc : 24th Aug 2012 at 8:48 AM.
If the founder teen got the dojo from his/her parents, why not keep it in the family?
as an extra challenge see how many family generations you can run the dojo for

but the Master can only have a kid in the adult stage so that by the time the master dies his/her kid is old enough to take over
but they can only have one kid and they must train said kid like any other student
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 3:29 PM
Ahhh i like that way better lol