Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 4:03 PM
Default (Idea and Hopeful Team Project) Sim City- a Mix of the Original Pleasantview, Strangetown, Veronaville, and Downtown
This is an idea I've been kicking around for a while and finally decided to get it in motion. I'm asking for a team of lot builders, sim makers, and a person who can build thier own worlds. If anyone is interested in joining this team, Please send me a message stating what you want to do.

Lot Builders
Community:

Rsidential:

Sim Creators
Darkmetal

World Maker
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 4:20 PM
Would you be aiming for inspired-by houses, or recreations?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aree
Would you be aiming for inspired-by houses, or recreations?

Recreations, but anything you can do to improve them is fine by me.
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 1:42 AM
I'd be more than happy to recreate lots and sims/families
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 6:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PINKPANTHER243
I'd be more than happy to recreate lots and sims/families

Great, Welcome to the team. Which neighborhood would you like to work with? And I'll need a custom family for the Downtown area.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 3:36 PM
I have recreated all the lots for Pleasantview and Veronaville. I have the community lots done for Strangetown and about half of the lots for Downtown. I do use some custom content. Not sure what I used in each lot though. If you are interested in the lots I made just let me know. I don't use the official exchange, so almost any other way to share these lots would be fine.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by danacnbrett
I have recreated all the lots for Pleasantview and Veronaville. I have the community lots done for Strangetown and about half of the lots for Downtown. I do use some custom content. Not sure what I used in each lot though. If you are interested in the lots I made just let me know. I don't use the official exchange, so almost any other way to share these lots would be fine.

Great!, if you could post them anywhere and give me the link, I would be grateful.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 11:38 AM
I'll give you the link as soon as I get a chance to upload it. It may not be until this weekend though.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#9 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 3:00 PM
This forum is for help and discussion of Create A World. If you want to start a group project, please use Social Groups.

Darkmetal - Your first post sounds very much like a request. You haven't listed exactly what your going to bring to this project. Why would someone join your group if your not bringing anything to the table? I'd suggest your first post in social explain a bit more what your doing, along with pictures of what you have already accomplished in this project.
Locked thread