Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 5:18 PM
Default General world
I'm lazy... I modify worlds that I get off the Sims 3 exchange and add the people and buildings I want for different styles of game play with different sets of Expansion Packs (EPs).

But in selecting EPs, different things disappear in the world. That's fine if the Elixir consignment shop becomes a simple community building, but ... bridges.

Is there a way to determine what bridge goes with what expansion pack? Some are obvious, Chinese bridge goes with World Adventures. Some, not. I changed all the bridges in one world to what I thought was base game bridges... you know what? I don't think there are base game bridges.

Also, same for hair. My sim had the usual shaggy hair, start the game, and he looks like he just got out of boot camp.

I thought I'd ask before I try and make a list... that would be time consuming.
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 5:45 PM
There is a list somewhere with bridge pictures and other things sorted according to exp. It's a bit old though, but isn't it all these days. I just can't find it. In these google SEO times, I think the title might be inefficient.
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 5:57 PM
Something like this?
As Volvenom mentioned, not all EPs figure in this list, but that's a start, right?
dodgy builder
#4 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 6:49 PM
While we're at it, anyone know what this bridge is called make it work with my world?

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 7:49 PM Last edited by Emmett Brown : 26th Feb 2017 at 8:12 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Blyss
Something like this?
As Volvenom mentioned, not all EPs figure in this list, but that's a start, right?

That is very helpful! Thanks so much!

but the Steadfast Bridge, I'm pretty sure that came with an expansion pack because I made all the bridges Steadfast bridges and when I changed the EP they all disappeared.

Okay, found the Steadfast Bridge in Twinbrook, so my revision to someone else's world needs Ambitions to play it.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
While we're at it, anyone know what this bridge is called make it work with my world?

River bridge.
dodgy builder
#7 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 8:09 PM
Thank you, with any luck that's all I need to find it in that loooong folder. I have forgotten all I did last time almost.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 2:20 AM
That bridge comes from Pets I think.
dodgy builder
#9 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 3:26 AM Last edited by Volvenom : 14th Mar 2017 at 4:39 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
That bridge comes from Pets I think.

Yes, it says so on the content list. I want to make it look more like it could fit in Ankhor Wat.

Do you know if it's high enough for boats?

Edit 14'th of march: I found the bridge Emmett, thanks a lot.