Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Darlene

by Zaggytiddies Posted 26th Oct 2007 at 12:17 AM - Updated 11th Nov 2008 at 4:44 PM by Zaggytiddies

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 10:06 PM
What a lovely childwoman. She looks so real and has so much character.
Banned
#27 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 12:50 AM
She Kinda reminds me of a young Sissy Spacek.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 2:53 AM
She is so cute! So realistic! Thank you so much for sharing her!

Everything happens for a reason!
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 7:02 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 30th Oct 2007 at 7:55 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post. : )
Quote: Originally posted by dragonmandy
shes lovely. i dont usually play teens but i had to d/l her. she reminds me of someone i used to know.
btw, the hairs on page 4 now, just in case any one says they cant find it :D.

thanks i was having trouble looking for it.

thanks sooo much zaggy incredible sim.
Test Subject
#30 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 11:59 PM
Wow. She looks so mature, yet so young. Beautiful, dazzling! Wee! Thank you for uploading.
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 6:02 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 30th Oct 2007 at 7:55 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post. : )
O.M.G.!!!
She's soOo ... Cute! ^^
Really beautyfull Teen!

Can't wait to start the Download and see her in my game!

xO
Jini
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 9:09 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 30th Oct 2007 at 8:06 AM. Reason: Off topic. If you absolutely have to know, PM the creator.
Very cute and since "Roseanne" I like the name Darlene!

thanks for uploading
Test Subject
#33 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 9:37 AM
OMG! she looks exactly like me! ...weird!

Hi y'all!
My diary
Scholar
Original Poster
#34 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 5:29 PM
Oh I'd love to see a picture English
Test Subject
#35 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 2:48 AM
wow love the freckles!! *squeeee* cant wait to play her!!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 4:32 AM
Woo! Love her, Zaggy. She's adoramable. THanks!

.Call me Bec.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 6:40 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 4th Nov 2007 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post. : )
Thank you. She's kinda cute. Based on the screenshots it appears her face has an attractive range of expression that would be useful to me in a movie (confidant and curious are two visually portrayable instances of her facial structure I see that I can use). Nice job, I look forward to seeing how fluidly the facial animations manifest during a shoot.

"Stirred sheep and whirreled peas don't mix. In order to mix these two things you would have to puree the sheep." -JoJo
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 2:08 PM
She's so pretty! Her eyes amaze me! Thank you for putting her up. :D
Test Subject
#39 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 3:10 PM
thanks, she is absolutely cute looks so real!

Marina Avila
marinavila
Test Subject
#40 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 11:58 PM
I almost had a heart attack when I saw her. :D

She is absolutely GORGEOUS. Thank you so much for sharing!
Test Subject
#41 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 3:32 PM
Stunning...
Test Subject
#42 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 5:50 AM
does anyone else think she looks like Thirteen from House?
yeah? yeah???

no.

very nice though
Test Subject
#43 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 7:20 PM
Hi, I can´t download it says that the file is corrupted fix it, I love your sim
Scholar
Original Poster
#44 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 5:07 PM
It's the website... not my file (I was poking around and looks like lots of people are having this problem) I believe the only remedy is to try it again. I'm glad you like her Thanks for the comments guys.
Test Subject
#45 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 7:42 PM Last edited by duckieisastar : 21st Nov 2007 at 7:50 PM. Reason: Trouble downloading
This is the same duckieisastar from InSim!
:]
I love her.
I have to marry her.
Well, not really, but, aside from the fact I'm not a lesbian [Nothing wrong with it, I just am not one] she is a sim. Lol.

E d i t - -} I have no problems downloading or extracting the SimsPackage, but I cannot install her. It tells me that I don't have the right expansion packs. I don't have CleanInstaller or Q-Press Or whatever it is. :] Please help!
Test Subject
#46 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 2:07 PM
The hair is now hair 9 on page five. second in from the left on the top row in case people couldnt find it.

absolutely gorgeous sim by the way!! I can't wait to use her in my game! she'll be perfect for the new story i'm planning!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 6:18 PM
Hi, first i want to say this sim is amazing! but when ive downloaded it something is wrong. its only 132kb and it should be 2.25 MB.
Is there something wrong with the site or is it something else please ! thanks!

Elena

I Follow The Night.. Can't Stand The Light.
Scholar
Original Poster
#48 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 6:46 PM
Try it again. It was probably the site Good luck!
Instructor
#49 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 5:09 AM
omg shes so cute! i'm always so picky over what kind of sim i download because either they're too realistic and not cute enough or they're too fantical (fantical!?) you know what i mean... they're fake looking. but this is like something i'd make, only so much cuter! i love her! ME! DOWNLOAD! (that was me being a baboon man)

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 9:40 PM
Default Thanks!
Yes it was the site! yesterday i tried like 20 times!
but i was like ok i give it one more try! And it worked. Yay!
Thanks again!

Elena

I Follow The Night.. Can't Stand The Light.
Page 2 of 3