Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

GLOBAL MODs: "Counter-friendly Windows" UPD 9Feb2008: Bug Fixed - Redownload!

by MaryLou Posted 11th Jan 2007 at 9:53 AM - Updated 6th Jun 2009 at 12:23 AM by MaryLou : Update the url of the images

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 12:23 AM
great! Thanks :D
Test Subject
#52 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 7:47 AM
Quick question, will they work if you use the indoor foundation?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heljones
Quick question, will they work if you use the indoor foundation?

Yes, of course

Quote: Originally posted by anak_ponti
..... to make the fix as global mod

I made a separate global fix that allow the light indoor for the OpenMe 2Tile Window. It's better to have two different files for two different functions.
You can have both in your Downloads folder.

You can find the global Fix here

Global Fix: Light indoor for the "OpenMe 2Tile Window"

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 3:45 AM
You are a genius!
Test Subject
#55 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 2:25 AM
very useful, thanks and thanks.

Quote:
If it's just us, it seems like an awful waste of space
Mad Poster
#56 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 8:30 PM
Hello there.
I think these fixes are absolutely brilliant but I'm having a problem with them
With the Lafenetre and Craftsman windows there is now a small section of the wall poking in at the corners.

Here is a picture to illustrate:

This shows in all corners on the 2 tile Lafenetre window, just two corners on the single tile Lafenetre window and a top corner on the Craftsman window. The other two windows you have altered are fine as well as the country windows in your other thread.

It seems to me (though I'm more than likely wrong) that the game doesn't know quite where it should be cutting the hole for the window anymore.

I currently have all of the EPs installed including BV as well as Family Fun and Glamour Life.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 9:46 PM
Many thanks to report these, especially for the illustrative image.
It seems that the problem show-up with medium and low graphic options
I'll try to fix as soon as possible.

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#58 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 12:20 AM
Default Update: BUG FIXED
9 Oct 2007: Bug fixed
There was a graphical glitch that affected the wallmask of the Lafenetre and Craftsman windows, when the graphic settings were set to medium or low. Now everything is fixed.
The update rars are
ML_Lafenetre_GLOBAL-MOD.rar
ML_Craftsman_GLOBAL-MOD.rar
ML_Windows-GlobalMod_ALL.rar
Please re-download.

Mad Poster
#59 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 6:53 PM
Wow! Thanks for the quick fix. Brilliant.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#60 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 12:28 PM
First of all, I'd like to thank you for making this mod - it's one of the most useful ones I've come across.

I do have a slight problem with it though. As you can see in the image below, there is a small gap underneath the Craftsman window. I noticed it the other day and I'm pretty sure it only started happening after I'd installed the most recent update.

I currently have all EPs and SPs installed and I play with all graphic settings set to high.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#61 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 11:45 AM
Default Update
9 Feb 2008: Bug fixed
There was a graphical glitch that affected the wallmask of the Craftsman window. Now is fixed.
Many thanks to melyanna to have reported this.

The update rar are
Please re-download.

Lab Assistant
#62 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 9:32 PM Last edited by silverwolf1231 : 4th Jun 2008 at 9:34 PM. Reason: typo
First of all, tell us how you came up with this genious idea, please!
Thanks so much for this!!!!!
The overlap thing was really bugging me, and you regained my sanity.

Anyway, my questions:

1. If I downloaded the Lafenetre mod, for example, would it affect all the used Lafenetre windows (the normal ones, not the wall length)?
2. If I downloaded the Lafenetre, for example again, would it automatically fix the windows already placed, or would I have to replace them?

Thanks so much! I am :lovestruc about the window!!!!!
Field Researcher
#63 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 4:22 PM
Thank you for all of your hard work. This will not conflict with alife will it? I was thinking that it only applies to certain windows so it should be OK to install with apartment life? All of my mods are devouring my game since I installed the new expansions so I am trying to get them straight.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Test Subject
#64 Old 29th May 2009 at 4:11 AM
Do I download all of them or just one?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#65 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 12:17 AM
If you have NL, you can download all in the same archive
If you don't have NL you have to download only
ML_Lafenetre_GLOBAL-MOD.rar
ML_HighTech_GLBOAL-MOD.rar

Space Pony
THANKS POST
#66 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 4:08 AM
Nice, I came to check if this was compatible with Atavera's mod and it is. Now I can have windows that both fit above counters and open and close!
Page 3 of 3