Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Casual 2 Dark

by Noogie666 Posted 25th May 2007 at 5:00 PM - Updated 3rd Sep 2008 at 4:36 PM by Noogie666

97 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Inventor
#51 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 12:44 AM
love the tee's. thanks

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Test Subject
#52 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 11:24 AM
Do i need to download the 2 meshes to this work properly or i just need to download 1?
Test Subject
#53 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 8:11 PM
Oh where, oh where did you get that lovely hair on the dark model in the main picture?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#54 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 4:16 AM Last edited by Noogie666 : 27th Jun 2007 at 5:57 AM.
Sorry for the late answer. Anywhow...

Mysterious7 : Depends on which clothing set you want to download. You need to download mesh from Sims Connection if you want the casual set. Q3tbo's mesh needed for the dark set.

Mr. Bob Bitchin' : The hair is from The Sims Artist Union.

http://coris.byus.net/

You can find the hair there but please make sure you check the site more often because they're often goes offline.
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 11:53 AM
In the first mesh i cant download anything so the casual cloths arent working properly.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 1:15 PM
I see, meaning that you can't find the mesh, if that's what I gather from my understanding ...

You need to click on "Sims Connection" link above and it will go straight to their homepage. Click on "clothing" in the downloads column at the right side of the page. Then go to page "2" and click on "70's Madness Day". After that, you have to click the pink rounded square to obtain the mesh.

May this will help you .
Test Subject
#57 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 4:43 PM
Hey this works now. thnx a lot m8 the cloths rulez :P
Test Subject
#58 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 10:28 PM
AWESOME WORK! love it! The casual set is my kind of clothin!!
Test Subject
#59 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 6:06 PM
hi, amazing work its great to see some quality clothing for male sims it makes a change. i was wondering could anyone provide a link to the hair used on the models its really cool but i cant find it anywhere?
Test Subject
#60 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 12:13 AM
could you make the sim featured in the pick downloadable?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#61 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 5:01 AM
Hmmm...not sure. We'll see....
Test Subject
#62 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 10:40 AM Last edited by MaijinSaix : 19th Jul 2007 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Typo edits
These are absolutely awesome! I'm loving 'em, and I might just have to make a set of Sims just to wear that gothic set. >.> I only have one family right now, recently lost my harddrive on my old comp, and alot of handmade content I did myself. REALLY sad about it, and only just got around to starting to play again. <3

I've been digging around and scrabbling trying to find that AWESOME mask, and I've found the mesh, but the one in the pic seems to be a recolor. Am I seeing things, missing a link somewhere, or did you recolor that yourself? <3 Just a curious spaz.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#63 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 6:15 AM
Thank you. I'm really glad you like them :D. I'm sorry to hear about you lost your game. So do mine. Recently, my game went a bit crazy and I have to reinstall my game and all my sims. It's very stressful, really .

Anyway, the mask is from Q3tbo. The original mask can be found here...

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=146244

and yes, I've made a recolor for it :D.
Instructor
#64 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 4:36 AM
I love them!! thanks!
skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Alchemist
#65 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 10:41 AM
Congratulations on being featured! You definitely deserve it, these are top notch!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Inventor
#66 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 3:59 AM
nice male outifts thanks

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Test Subject
#67 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 12:42 PM
Damn! I re-installed my game, and I want to download this, but the mesh has become a donation only object and it's not on the booty!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#68 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 5:14 AM
The mesh is still in the free area at Sim Connection. Go to "Men's Fashion" and go to page 2 and click on the title "70s Madness Day". You should find the mesh there. I don't intend in recoloring donation mesh at all or else I would have find another free mesh to recolor.

Hope you like the outfits :D.
Test Subject
#69 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 6:15 PM
Yay! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#70 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 7:17 AM
Your dark set is just awesome. Thanks again!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#71 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:34 PM
I love the outfits!!!
Test Subject
#72 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 10:55 PM
Oh well, they never stop to change the link for the mesh at "Sims Connection" xD!
Now it's there: http://www.simsconnection.com/jooml...sk=view&id=1422

I hope this stand like this for a good time xD!

BTW, YES, it's a GREAT work here, uh-oh!!
*drools*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#73 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 6:13 AM
Thank you HauntNightmare for the link :D. I owe you big time. Haven't visited the site for quite some time and I have no idea they have changed the look of their page, either :D. Btw, the new link for the mesh has been updated.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 12:16 PM
Ahhh........It's so hot.
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 4:17 AM
Me-Ow. This is beautiful o.o I'm going to proceed to make every male sim with these outfits xD
Page 3 of 4