Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#301 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 4:42 PM

Petra Ottomas runs into Gracie Hawkins in the arcade at the Convenient Stores. Petra's shy, but you'd never know it. It mostly manifests as karaokephobia.

Amanda Ruben's parents finally have some money, the twins are big enough to look after themselves, and she has another teen in the family who can shoulder some of the infant care, so she can finally start hanging out with other teens! She and Tina Traveler are pretty good friends despite Petra's continual trying to make them compete for Frank Munny. As if! She doesn't know Minerva Newson very well, but ran into her at the Convenient Stores and figured, what the heck.

Tina's last big party before her world implodes (see 4 Pics, 1 Story for details) goes very well. She got quite a number of the Cool Kids to show up, and even that mousy little gearhead Madeleine is loosening up.

Tina was almost as spooked as Frank was at the results of her grabbing him the other day, so she concentrates on her other guests and gives him some space. Which he uses to teach Amanda the slap dance. She gets good at it fast and is soon teaching the other guests.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#302 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 6:35 PM

Tessa gives birth to her twin daughters, and is promoted to teen mom. She figures out that wearing a tied up button shirt and a ridiculously short skirt isn't at all comfortable (or attractive, due to having stretch marks and two kids).

Luckily, even though she was thrown out by her parents, she has a boyfriend to help with the kids and mortgage.

"You look nice, Tess."
"Oh, don't lie. I look terrible."
"No, you don't."
"I look like a mom. Not one of those hot moms, either. My hair's covered in baby barf, my lousy dress smells like diapers..."

"You are a mom, and I think you always look beautiful, baby barf or not."
"Well, if you say so."
"As long as I'm here, I will always say so."

"Hey, Aaron?"
"Yeah, Tess?"
"Go change Rita's diaper."
"...damn it. Okay."
Screenshots
Instructor
#303 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 6:55 PM
Lillith Pleasant shamelessly hits on her sister's boyfriend
Top Secret Researcher
#304 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 3:43 PM

Heidi Beaker. She's a Fortune sim, who wants to be a Hall of Famer. She never struck me as the fitness variety, but it's a nice change from all the wannabe Mad Scientists and Movie Stars.

Arwin Beaker. He inexplicably rolled Romance sim, with a want to woohoo twenty other people. With his extremely grouchy, neat, and serious personality, he can't be a casanova, and I certainly don't see him prostituting himself. I just need a pair of teen aviator glasses, and I think I will have the perfect plan for this character...
Screenshots
Instructor
#305 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 4:03 PM
My self-sim

it's a teeny picture, I know.
Lab Assistant
#306 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 4:01 AM
This is Julian Burb, younger brother of Lucy. His big sister just left for college and he nearly died of the flu all in this past rotation. Luckily Jennifer loved him enough to plead for his life, because all John could do is sit there and cry. Now that he's recovered enough to go outside, he's got his eyes on Danicka Dreamer. I think I smell a spring romance....

Top Secret Researcher
#307 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 6:17 AM

"You know how you wanted to lose it the other day, Britt?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Well, I think I'm ready now. I wasn't then, but..."
"You don't have to if you don't want to, Phil. I don't want you to force yourself into doing something that makes you uncomfortable."
"But I want to."
"Are you sure? It's a big step."
"I want to. You do too, from what I can tell. Don't try to lie either. It's quite obvious."
"Is it really?"
"Get on the damn bed."

I typically don't see teenagers producing woohoo fireworks, especially their first time.

Apparently, being a Fortune sim is not the only trait Britt shares with his father.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Lab Assistant
#308 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 3:21 AM Last edited by beafish123 : 4th Sep 2012 at 1:18 AM.

Sebastian Arthur Stryker and Ciel Ashcroft Stryker, Twins sons of my friend's sim self.
Their personalities are very similar, except Sebastian has more Playful points.

"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way." -Mark Twain

LJ Tumblr
Mad Poster
#309 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 8:40 PM

The first thing Vidcund Neugierig does on being aged down to teen is noogy his big brother Pascal. Because, c'mon, no opportunity to noogy one's BIG brother should go unexploited.

Diff LeStrange, shown here delivering one to his own big brother Nemo, certainly agrees.

Meanwhile, tragic fashion victims Lukey Beaker and Lazlo Neugierig go down to Lily's House of Transformation and empty her clothes rack. Lukey celebrates his acquisition of new threads by demonstrating his noogy technique to Lazlo.

On returning home, he does Vidcund the same favor while his sister Frieda calmly play catch with Pascal.

Yep, I don't foresee any problems with all of these kids squatting in an abandoned warehouse together. Should be smooth sailing for everybody.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#310 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 7:42 PM

Twins Maureen and Francis Tandem
Mad Poster
#311 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 11:24 PM

Miguelito Casa got a professional consultation on his mid-teen change of hairstyle. He's not sure about the mussed-on-top bit, as he's a bit of a neatnik, but is relieved to be let off the shaving-twice-a-day hook.

Lance Point, making points, with Madeleine Estic-Moiselle.

Alta Mira Starchild's first meeting with Lazlo Neugierig; because I just can't get enough of these boys.

Neither can Alta Mira!

Top Secret Researcher
#312 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 12:03 AM

Arwin Beaker, the only son of Circe and Loki Beaker. He has a sister, from an alien abduction Loki went through, but she isn't as photogenic.

Despite being a Romance sim, he's really bad with women. He tends to practice his romance skills with the mirror.

"You're a lovely specimen of flesh, aren't you? Let's head back to my place and dirty the sheets a little. I won't tell anyone."

"No, you must be mistaken...that wasn't a choice."
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#313 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 1:30 AM
Okay...that's creepy.

And yes, I'm back with LeStrange spam. Can't help it. It's a clinical condition.

Diff and Nemo - each with a malfunctioning glasses mesh - play kickybag in the restroom so visiting tourist Juan Harris can't get to the stalls.

Grimnir practices his French accent on Elizabeth Ng, also a visiting tourist.

On a shoplifting expedition to Casa de los Widgets, Diff meets Tina Traveler, with whom he fails to get along. She keeps trying to figure out how he's related to someone named Frank.

Grimnir, cruising for girls at Lily's House of Transformation, desperately feigns an interest in Old Spice, mentally reviews his accent, curses Lukey, Pascal, and Vidcund for hogging the sinks that morning so he didn't brush his teeth, and hopes Meadow Thayer will say something. They stood like this for hours.

Scholar
#314 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 2:13 AM
"Frank LeStrange" is a horrible, wonderful pun name

Obsidian "Sid" Subject -- Grimm and Ruby's eldest kid -- is now a teen. She wants to reach the top of the law enforcement career someday, but I have a feeling that she fancies herself more of an antihero than a superhero.

She hung out at the Comandgo Emporium with her great-aunt Asphodel for a while, telling everyone's business...

Until she noticed that townie boy David Gibson had been reading her shirt a little too long.

So Sid drilled his hair for oil, then sent him home crying with a fight.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#315 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 4:13 AM
Sid's gonna have to uglify herself some if she doesn't want guys reading her shirt.

Nemo and Lazlo engage in synchronized grade-disgust!

Harlan Hawkins, displaying a surprising lack of tact, runs into Andice Point at the Convenient Stores and tells her a raucous alien joke! It must be one he learned from Frank, because she likes it.

Grimnir LeStrange follows Marius Curian home to continue their discussion of hot girls and the local customs he needs to understand in order to make headway with them.

A little redhands, too, while they're at it.

Top Secret Researcher
#316 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 8:30 AM

"Look Avarice! I'm a teen! Look at my new teen hand!"
"Get your hand out of my face! I'd slap you if my wrist wasn't in pain!"

"OH EM EFF GEE. What am I wearing! These colors don't coordinate at all! Gross!"
"At least you retained your dignity. You're not the one who grew up into a pink slutsuit!"

I gave them some makeovers.

Avarice became a Knowledge sim, like those before her. Yes, she's in a bathing suit. While wearing it, she triple-bolts with the teen girl she is talking to. Avarice came out a bisexual.

Alarice is now a fortune sim, and is straight as a wood ruler. Her face shape bores me.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#317 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 3:58 AM

There's some new kids in school, and though the LeStranges keep saying they come from France, Frank is intrigued to find that there are green people in town who are probably not related to him. He brings Grimnir home, trying to talk him into meeting Grampa and donating a gene sample. "Your names wouldn't appear in the report or anything. He's got ethics and all."
"Sure he does," sayd Grimnir. "Why is there a body of water in your yard?"

Displaying an ignorance of fishing is, in fact, the proper way to divert Frank from any topic you find uncomfortable. "Haven't you ever fished? C'mon, I'll show you. We'll start you with a nice worm."
"A worm? Seriously? Okay, then..."

And what to they talk about while fishing? Why, what any red-blooded Simerican teen boy would talk about! Shoes and jewelry!

Her cousin Gracie has warned Minerva that she's been neglecting her boyfriend Marius since the baby was born. So she goes out with him and a bunch of his friends and Gracie to the park. That's Marius (one bolt) in the background and Miguelito Casa (two bolts, dating Ruby Gorey) playing punch-you-punch-me with her. I'm not at all sure I'm going to blame Marius if he dates somebody else next rotation.

Top Secret Researcher
#318 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 4:23 AM
(warning: annoying dialogue ahead)

This is Sienna Larson! She likes pink and boys and shoeeesss!

She loves her daddy, and he loves her sooo much that he got her a new car for her birthday! It's like, so shiny and stuff! All of her friends are totally jelly!

She also likes making new fraaaaaaands! Earlier, she met this one girl who passed by her house, and they like, talked about food! They also talked about school, and *gasp* sex! Sienna hasn't even had her first kiss yet, so she was totally interested! She tried to bring up the dorky ginger kid from up the street, but like, the other girl got all scared and teary-eyed and stuff. Weeeirrrd!

Sienna also likes sneaking into the hot tub while nobody's around with NOTHING ON! Don't tell her daddy though, 'cause he would FLIP! Heeheehee.

Well, that was a pain to type.

Simblr.
Scholar
#319 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 10:29 AM Last edited by Aegagropilon : 17th Sep 2012 at 11:53 AM.
Peni: Shoes and jewelry, huh? Well, they do pull boots out of the swimming holes and a pair of earrings would make an excellent shiner on a line (And poor Marius being ignored like that! I've got some one-bolt couples in my game, but they stick a lot closer than that, even when there's a sim with higher potential boltage around.)

Fivey: ...Why do I get the feeling that shinybouncyhappy Sienna is in for some rough times?

Aldous Gieke -- Chester and Stella's eldest kid -- also recently became a teen. He wants to be a supervillain someday, but he's finding it hard to express his inner badboy when he's got so much outer Gieke.

It also doesn't help that he's noticed how his friend Sid has grown up over the summer. Maybe he shouldn't have made that joke about her being shaped like a violin?

It's like she has some sort of magic dumbinizing radiation now and it makes him act so stupid around her. Even his sister Ursula thinks he's acting like an idiot and she talks to the garbage disposal.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#320 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 8:21 AM
Probably because she's innocent and bubbly, and the whole 'Break the Cutie' trope apparent in so many works. She's just asking to have a horrible life.

Snipe Grunt turned out to be a very lovely teenager, despite being manly-faced Buzz Grunt and not-the-starlet-in-the-room Jodie Larson's daughter.

Sebastien kept getting pranked by random people. As a shyer, nicer person, he cried in response.

"No, come back! We want to admire you!"

Maxwell isn't very comfortable. When your brother, grandfather, and mother all die on the same day, it's not exactly appropriate to start grinding up against people.

That means you, Malcolm V.

Simblr.
Test Subject
#321 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 7:53 PM
This is my dear Roxanne Duque :3

Top Secret Researcher
#322 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 12:56 AM

Malcolm V slow dances with Heidi Beaker. His alien eyes aren't showing, but from what I understand, that's a part of stupid Maxis code shining through. The gray eyes underneath them look kind of creepy, though. Either way, I'm trying to push these two together. Heidi has large eyes, Malcolm has small. Heidi's has a much more unique facial shape than Malcolm. My biggest point, is that Malcolm has the genetic capability for major eyebrowage, and so does Heidi. Plus they're cute together.

Ah, teenage romance.

Suzette Smith-Ellis grew up to be a homosexual Romance sim. She'll have a fun time explaining to her mom why she doesn't want kids.

"STOP TAKING PICTURES OF ME!"
Screenshots

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#323 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 4:29 AM
Yes, the world needs more major eyebrowage! Arwin really is an arrogant little sod, isn't he - thinking that threatening look will be enough to cow the Mighty Player!

Miguel Gavigan likes his new haircut.

Petra Ottomas got new glasses, too, and obviously thinks highly of her new look. Every time I look at this girl, I laugh and point at the people who say Ottomases are ugly.

But in a lot of ways, I love the faces of the Ruben girls more. "Now that you're getting to be a young lady, Martine, we can't keep your hair like that."
"What's wrong with my hair?"
"You look like a boy, that's what's wrong! Don't you make that face at me, young lady - we're going to the beauty store, soon, and you'll thank me later when the boys come flocking after you."
Although Sally naturally views her daughters with the eye of partiality, the fact that there's six new Knowledge and Family teens in that warehouse downtown means that she's probably correct. Only they won't give a care what her hair's like. Martine is Knowledge.

Her sister Josephine, Popularity, won't mind her trip to the beauty store a bit. Josephine's old fantasy of being Queen of the Elfs mutated when she hit middle school. Nowadays she'll settle for being Queen of the School!

Top Secret Researcher
#324 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 8:16 AM
My only issue is that neither of the Beaker kids have the megabrow phenotype, so it'd be entirely the Landgraab boys' eyebrows at work.

Sienna Larson, as a bubbly popularity sim, is pretty much required by law to have THE FUNNEST PARTIES EVARRRR. So, to do so, she meets multiple sims.

One of those sims was Pleasure sim Maxwell Landgraab, who she found to be SUPER TOTALLY CUTE. Yeah, he had some silly eyebrows, BUT HE WAS LIKE, CUTE, SO IT'S OKAY.

After developing research, Sienna threw her first teen party. Her invites included her cousin Snipe, her cousin's boyfriend Arwin, her first BESTEST friend Sebastien, his crush Vermillion, and her other TOTALLY RAD FRIEND Cara Webb.

First kisses were exchanged.

Virginities, or rather, a virginity, were/was lost, thanks to ACR.

And Television was watched. Clearly the roof-raiser score was caused by Arwin's total attention focused towards Snipe (instead of harassing Cara, who would have been quite hurt to find out he was invited in the first place, after she had explained to Sienna that SHE DOES NOT WANT HIM AROUND HER), and Sienna and Maxwell's canoodling. Sienna now has a boyfriend, YAYZ!

Oh, and her parents were trying for a baby during the party, so she is soon going to get a little sibling!
Screenshots

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#325 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 3:22 PM Last edited by Peni Griffin : 7th Oct 2012 at 4:21 PM. Reason: Misspelled my own character's name - three times!
The parents trying for baby also increased the score. No wonder it was a roof-raiser, with first kisses and double woohoos!

Here's Martine Ruben again, finishing up the last of her elementary school homework before launching into her middle school career. (Josephine didn't touch hers.)

Annie Newson, getting along great with new kid Diff LeStrange, whose French accent fades in and out.

Damn, Diff is cute. Annie's boyfriend Maddox may be in for some competition.

"Edward, why are you here?"
"Why not?"
"Because the party's downstairs."
"Y'all seem to be partying just fine up here."
Ashleigh Pitts-Upsnott's off-to-college party. Ashleigh just wanted to get in a final dream date, but Mom had to throw a party, inviting as usual all her old sorority sisters and their kids that Ashleigh couldn't care less about, and the result is - not one single private make-out spot in the house! Argh, parents!

Page 13 of 36