Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All Beds Same Energy & Comfort (V8 1.21)

by Shimrod101 Posted 3rd Dec 2014 at 9:18 PM - Updated 17th Jul 2016 at 8:09 AM by Shimrod101 : Updated for 1.21 patch

264 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 141 Feedback Posts, 122 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 11
Test Subject
#226 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 2:01 AM
Quick question- does this mod work towards cc beds?
Test Subject
#227 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Freddymcfredfred
Thanks for keeping this mod updated! It's a lifesaver for my shabby family home.

Quick note, I just had a problem with my toddler being sat on the bed but not being able to get under the covers, it came up with a routing issue error above her head. I removed this mod and she's straight off. Now testing with the previous version

edit: words

I noticed the same bug with the newest version. It seems that the mod also inhibit the function of the p-key as a short command to pause the game. After i'd removed the mod, everything worked fine. That means, version 12 doesn't work with the newest update of the game.

/edit: i tested version 11 and it seems it works fine with the newest game update.
Test Subject
#228 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 2:32 PM Last edited by rial : 5th Jun 2017 at 2:42 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by MONKEYINABOX
I noticed the same bug with the newest version. It seems that the mod also inhibit the function of the p-key as a short command to pause the game. After i'd removed the mod, everything worked fine. That means, version 12 doesn't work with the newest update of the game.

/edit: i tested version 11 and it seems it works fine with the newest game update.

problem fixed

I'm sorry.

Download again, plz
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#229 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 11:22 AM
I still have the same problem, my sims doesn't want to sleep! He cant anymore.
Lab Assistant
#230 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 11:50 PM
Thank you @rial . I discovered my toddler would not sleep and that you have already updated to V12.5 and everything works fine again. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#231 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 8:40 PM
I got the latest update thanks rial as my sim would not go to bed, however its working now, actually my sim gets into bed before it was wham bam straight in bed no pulling back the covers only on getting out of bed, I have noticed though however the daydream is no longer on the latest mod, so im wondering if this is correct? Thanks again for updating much appreciated
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#232 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 2:42 PM
does this still work with the latest update?? coz i don't wanna download if it doesn't work with the latest update on the toddler's stuff
Lab Assistant
#233 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 6:05 PM
i have the latest Sims update and the most current mod. The daydream action works LOVELY, but sims will not sleep. They wave their arms around as if they cannot get to the bed which is untrue because they can sit on it and relax AND nap on it.
Test Subject
#234 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 4:09 PM Last edited by MidoPidoFido : 6th Nov 2017 at 5:15 PM.
Would you ever consider making a standalone version, so it doesn't override the existing beds? And then make the new beds cost the same as the most expensive beds? I like the realism of having to start off with a shitty bed for no money ^^'

Edit: Nvm, don't do it for my sake, I ended up deciding to do it myself xD
Test Subject
#235 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 3:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cyclelegs
Thank you @rial . I discovered my toddler would not sleep and that you have already updated to V12.5 and everything works fine again. Thank you.

Was really excited about this mod, especially because it was said to be updated. But when I try to sleep I just get the sim to wave their arms as if there is something all the way. They can still 'nap' but who really uses that interaction?
Lab Assistant
#236 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Goddessa39
Was really excited about this mod, especially because it was said to be updated. But when I try to sleep I just get the sim to wave their arms as if there is something all the way. They can still 'nap' but who really uses that interaction?

They can only nap and daydream with this mod, at the moment.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#237 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 6:19 PM
Hey, Shimrod, do you think it would be possible for you, or any modern for that matter, to alter the sleep posses of sims in the Sims 4 game? Like, have couples snuggle while sleeping and sometimes turning away from each other or steeling covers. Stuff like that? I know it's probably not possible due to the build of the game, but if you don't ask you'll never know for sure. So...
Test Subject
#238 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackPiano
They can only nap and daydream with this mod, at the moment.

I'm not sure if this was really a fix or what, but I had the same problem when i first downloaded the mod, and without even realising it was the mod causing this, I sold all beds and bought new ones. The problem was fixed y'all should try it!

Now I'm more concerned whther the mod will still work with the new patch. Anyone's tested it yet?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#239 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 5:51 PM
Is this compatible with Cats & Dogs, please?
Lab Assistant
#240 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 4:20 AM
@rial It would be really good if you could update this for the Cats & Dogs Expansion Pack.
Lab Assistant
#241 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 7:14 PM
OK. I have completely reworked this Mod so that it works with Cats & Dogs. EA have completely changed the way Toddler Beds work and they will be affected by Mods that alter game speed. I have not tested coffins but they are included in the Mod. If you get any problems please report them and I will take a look. Download the updated mod at http://simfileshare.net/download/370969/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#242 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 6:43 AM
Thanks so much, cyclelegs!
Lab Assistant
#243 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lutys
I'm not sure if this was really a fix or what, but I had the same problem when i first downloaded the mod, and without even realising it was the mod causing this, I sold all beds and bought new ones. The problem was fixed y'all should try it!

Now I'm more concerned whther the mod will still work with the new patch. Anyone's tested it yet?

Interesting. I'll give it a try.
Lab Assistant
#244 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 9:44 PM
OK. I have completely reworked this Mod so that it works with Cats & Dogs. EA have completely changed the way Toddler Beds work and they will be affected by Mods that alter game speed. I have not tested coffins but they are included in the Mod. If you get any problems please report them and I will take a look. Download the updated mod at http://simfileshare.net/download/370969/

Thank you, much, cyclelegs!!!
Lab Assistant
#245 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 10:54 AM

Thanks for updating this mod Cyclelegs! I was wondering if you readded the Relax and Daydream interactions to this mod?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#246 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 1:20 PM
Thank you, Cyclelegs!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#247 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 1:33 AM
following
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#248 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 2:55 AM
Does anyone know if this still works for Laundry?
Lab Assistant
#249 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 3:26 AM
I am not sure if it is working completely. The area where it should show daydream shows a blank bubble. I tried leaving it in game because I was hoping it would change the beds energies... but any bed which does show the blank bubble cannot be slept in by a sim. Only bed which does not show the blank bubble can be used by sims to sleep in. So for now I am seeing glitches with it.
Lab Assistant
#250 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 7:29 PM
I will update this for Jungle Adventure. @meetkitty can you give me the name of a bed that does not work please. I am not seeing the issue you describe.
Page 10 of 11