Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 4:22 AM
Default No install button
Ok i just installed the sim2pack clean installer...
i have the lastest .net framework. I have uninstalled and installed this thing numerous times and even rebooted the computer doing this.
there is no install listed. it says update new and ok...but no install...
what the heck is wrong with this thing?????
i would appreciate any help with this
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 12:47 PM
I don't remember having to install Framework. If it's the Clean Installer you are trying to install, you have to remove previous editions first.

"If you are upgrading or reinstalling the program, you must first remove the current version of S2CI from your system."

I was going to start eating all natural foods, until I heard of all these people dying of natural causes.
My other favorite website, www.SimSafe2.com, I'm Petunia Mae Witherbottom there.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 7:37 AM
i guess i should be more clear...i have installed the sims2pack clean installer..
its installed...but you know on the bottom where it has the togle buttons...
one is new...then there is update...and there should be install ..then ok
but does not have the install toggle button at all. i cant use it to install anything ..cause there is no toggle button install anywhere....
HELP...
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 9:24 AM
Clean Installer runs in 2 modes.

Mode 1 is the one that scans your downloads folder. This does not have an Install button and is activated by just clicking on the icon on your desktop.

Mode 2 is where you install/clean specific Sims 2 Packs. This does have an Install button and can only be launched when you right click on a Sims2Pack file and select Open With... S2PCI.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Feb 2007 at 8:59 PM
Ahhh I thank you...much appreciated. Now i feel daft LOL
Thanks again