Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 11:34 AM
still unsure about downloading clean installer
see the thing is if i install net frame work on my computer over half my games that i own will not run and one of the programes i use for work will not run properly. the problem i am haveing is .... when i go into the buy menu (with pets installed) and select an item that is not custome content but has recolors i am fining that blue flashing color for the recolors. but the trash bin to the right of the color select row is missing. so i can't delet it threw the game. will this program tell me if they are the blue flashy color in the game or not. if it will then i will set aside the games and spend the money for an upgraded program for work. but if it wont then i am not going threw all this just to find out it wont work for what i need it to. is it a glitch in my game that that little trash bin is missing or did Maxis/ ea games take it out just to drive people like me nuts? if i have to i will remove sim pets and the other till i get it back. then take the stuff out if i can. so will this help me with this problem or not?
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 3:58 PM
If, by installing .NET Framework, "half your games" stop working then you have major problems with your machine that are totally aside from any you have with the Sims 2 or S2PCI.

The .NET Framework 1.1 (that S2PCI requires) shouldnt affect anything else on your PC and certainly won't affect games.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.