Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 4:07 PM
Default Traveling plans
Out of sheer curiosity I wanted to know if you would consider traveling to any middle Eastern country (those that are not in war and also not Dubai) even with all the hate and negativity going on?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 4:27 PM
I've never felt any urge to travel there, for any reason, even back when the areas were more peaceful. I'm not particularly fond of travelling in general, and when I travel, I prefer more peaceful places that aren't too warm and feel a bit more like home.
dodgy builder
#3 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 6:20 PM
I wouldn't mind doing that, but I would only do it with a well-connected company and not alone. I was in Syria before the civil-war broke out. It was a very nice experience, but very sad now that most of it is in ruins.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 7:27 PM
If I felt it were safe, I would be intereted. I like travel and I'm interested in other cultures. It might depend on the country. Some are easier to visit if you are a Westerner than others.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#5 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 3:42 AM
We couldn't be paid enough to go anywhere near that vicinity.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
dodgy builder
#6 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 8:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bubblebeam

Who's we?
Scholar
#7 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 9:56 AM
My husband and me.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 10:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
It was a very nice experience, but very sad now that most of it is in ruins.

Yeah well that sucks.
Quote: Originally posted by Bubblebeam

Apart from the plane tickets, everything else is pretty much cheap.Much cheaper than Europe.