Replies: 2485 (Who?), Viewed: 201855 times.
Page 100 of 100
Top Secret Researcher
#2476 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 5:57 AM
I got bored is what happened to day. I'm looking for something to do that isn't boring. I think I did all the fun stuff 100 times. Can't wait for the new Knit Shit package and my sim can knit in a rocking chair, Cuz that would rock.

Sims are better than us.
Test Subject
#2477 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 9:52 AM
You guys have such crazy stuff going on, I don't know how my Sims can compete! That being said, my homeless Sim got into a fight with a townie for using the fishing spot by his lot: it's his local source of food, see.

Anyone else here use MCCC?
dodgy builder
#2478 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSwitchback
Anyone else here use MCCC?

Most of us I suspect.

I have started on yet another palace, because I was working on a really big one when the new expansion came out. Now I have to go back to an old save. Always a bit of a hassel.

I'm also working on a world in TS3, but it's OT in this forum. On top of that I'm learning new skills in character modelling in zbrush this summer ... which is also OT :D
Scholar
#2479 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 8:05 PM
Volvenom, I wanna hear about your TS3 world. Also how are you doing? Glad to "see" you.

The Mayflies Legacy- a Random Legacy Story
Test Subject
#2480 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 8:39 PM
I was working on a scene for my simlit. Sometimes I consider playing another save just to play a challenge.

I wish I could go back to a time when I could smile and it didn't take everything in me to do it.
dodgy builder
#2481 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 9:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunafishfish
Volvenom, I wanna hear about your TS3 world. Also how are you doing? Glad to "see" you.

I'm hanging around, but it's hard to be on top of the discussion most of the time. I'm wondering about updating my thread in the feedback forum for my world. I just have to find it first I'm posting on my blog though.
Scholar
#2482 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 4:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSwitchback
You guys have such crazy stuff going on, I don't know how my Sims can compete! That being said, my homeless Sim got into a fight with a townie for using the fishing spot by his lot: it's his local source of food, see.

It's not a competition! I'm making my own soap by playing the town. You're making a comedy or a drama, depending on how you frame it. Someone is always doing something interesting when you're playing 10 houses. I say "my" own soap, but my family has become pretty invested in the haps.

Scholar
#2483 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 4:07 AM
Today in the Broke compound, Trigger had his first kiss with John Burb, the boy across the street. Poor John is probably feeling confused right now, but he can sow some wild oats before growing up. Brandi and Skip lost their virginity to each other, and then promised to be together forever. Susie became BFFs with Brianna and then mastered the movement skill. Buck woke up this morning to discover his lover, the comedy club owner's wife at his door and they made passionate love. She thinks she's in love with him, but it's only the attention she's getting and the revenge on her husband. He's just in it to wet his wick. Flat just got a promotion and Flo is preparing a birthday extravaganza for Cash, their sweet little surprise.

Test Subject
#2484 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 6:10 AM
My Sim just won the lottery! Never even knew this was a thing and got it first time. Is it rare or do you pretty much always win if you buy a ticket? (Shame the Sims 4 doesn't have some really expensive cars or anything I could buy, money seems arbitrary sometimes...)
Scholar
#2485 Old 6th Jul 2020 at 4:05 PM
I have come to the conclusion that when I am bored in a house, it is time to shake things up. I'm bored of the Lothario/Caliente living situation and I hate Nighat. First, I'm going to remove the door to her bedroom tonight. Then, once she dies, I'll age all everyone up and move them out. I was planning on aging up all the current teens in the next rotation, but maybe Don, Nina, and Dina are a little older than the rest. I don't know. With Charles Burb and Brianna Newbie now teens it feels right to have the old teens begin to age up and move on. I just don't know if I want to keep playing the parents or not.

Thus far, Nina has asked John Burb to "just be friends" while they were in the afterglow chatting naked on her bed. I picture the conversation went something like this:

J: Oh, that was good. You're so beautiful and perfect
N: *sensing that he's going to bring up the future* I do enjoy our time together and you are a thick king, but I think we make better friends and lovers than we do a couple, don't you?
J: Of course. You're right, we should dial this down.
N: I'm way too young to settle down with just one boy, John *giggle*

Don and Cassie Goth meanwhile have been having huge fights over music, school, the future, everything. Then he got the ball and chain moodlet from the noncommittal trait and I knew he had to end it. So they had a huge fight and he broke up with her with a dramatic swell of music and a yelled, "That's it, Cass, we're through!" Depending on how the romance system works in 4, they will probably be getting back together soon. SOL gave him the heartbroken moodlet afterward and he did the make up and apologize actions, but they're still broken up.

The Brokes seem to be infested with crabs. Poor Brandi got them twice last week after hanging out with Skip. Of course she does the "Ask about health" interaction with Skip and he's like, "I'm clean, babe." Reader, he was not clean. His only partner is Brandi, so I'm blaming this on Ruby because he took over her old trailer after she moved out.

Speaking of Ruby, she is currently married to Mike Bachelor, has Jeff Pleasant as one boyfriend, and is wooing Bjorn Bjergson as the other to fulfill the "3 relationships at once" goal. I'm undecided as to whether they're all poly or what. Ruby and Mike have had a few conversations about their shared passion for romance and open-mindedness so they definitely have an open relationship, but I'm not sure about whether Jeff and Bjorn are poly or cheaters. I'm feeling ambivalent about her having kids, so I got rid of her store of condoms. I suppose with SOL I can just have her and Mike have the kids convo, but I love a surprise baby story line. So many possibilities!

I've been enjoying noodling with the club system lately, but the most successful clubs have been the Ladies Book Club, the Teen Study Group, The New Crest Explorers (kids), Varsity Basketball, and The Best Friend Club!!! (girls). They force me to make sims interact which is a problem for me. If left to my own devices I'm likely to have my sims garden alone the whole of their lives, then they end up being very well fed and accomplished, but lonely. I'm working really hard to have adults have friends. The game doesn't make it easy!

Scholar
#2486 Old 7th Jul 2020 at 2:55 AM
I have learned an important lesson today:

If you have a sim walled into a room and you have your active sim leave the lot, then the walled in sim will teleport with you. (I think this is related to the auto-call-meeting thing that happens if you get together with two members you're in a club with?) If you get frustrated with having to restart the death clock on that sim and kill them using MCCC, then every sim in a 3 lot radius comes to "witness the death." If you exit out of the "witness death" action then your sim will have no reaction to their friend dying. They'll instead decide to try and order a coffee from the distraught barista and shoot the breeze with a depressed Geoffrey Landgraab.

Page 100 of 100