Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 478 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2020 at 9:00 AM
Default No Autonomous Talking Mod?
Hi, is there any mod for The Sims 4 which disables random social interactions from being queued? I find it pretty annoying that when I choose to talk to someone I always have to make sure they do something else because they keep the conversation going with random and unwanted social interactions. I know there's that MCCC Autonomy Mod but I'm not sure if it works on sims too or just on objects and it would be a pretty big waste of time to select all the social interactions one by one.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 14th Jun 2020 at 1:14 PM
Which social interactions would you like to remove from being autonomous?
if you'll be more specific it might help..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jun 2020 at 2:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keren

Any social interaction that is automatically queued after starting a conversation with a sim.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
Yesterday at 7:16 PM
This message has been deleted by Ashfaz.
Test Subject
#4 Old Yesterday at 7:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keren

Yes please! This is really needed. I have been looking for a mod like this but sadly, doesn't seem to be any. Hopefully a mod that deactivates auto queue any interaction during a conversation. That way you can add interactions that you really want your sims to perform, on your own, cause I keep trying to prevent my sims from saying something i don't want (like for instance random yelling at each other or making themselves mad, which is not necessary if I don't want them to do that) and it has turned me into totally avoiding social interaction between my own sim family...