Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2019 at 4:13 PM
Default Employees
I cant ask anyone to work in any of my businesses. Im friendly with them but it doesnt allow me to ask anyone to work for me.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th May 2019 at 4:23 PM
Are you on the business lot when you ask them? The Hire option is only available on the lot you'd be hiring for.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th May 2019 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Are you on the business lot when you ask them? The Hire option is only available on the lot you'd be hiring for.

yes, but it isnt showing up.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th May 2019 at 5:42 PM
I'm afraid that sounds like a mod conflict, for which the only remedy is troubleshooting with the old 50/50. Maybe somebody else who's had the same problem will come along and make is simpler for you in awhile.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th May 2019 at 5:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
I'm afraid that sounds like a mod conflict, for which the only remedy is troubleshooting with the old 50/50. Maybe somebody else who's had the same problem will come along and make is simpler for you in awhile.

I was worried it might be that. Takes forever to do 50/50

Thanks for your help
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th May 2019 at 6:06 PM
Not as long as you think it will. It's just tedious. Get a book and a drink and only load the files you're actually testing - the game'll load lickety-split.

Undead Molten Llama
#7 Old 27th May 2019 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hejhog
I was worried it might be that. Takes forever to do 50/50

Thanks for your help

Your problem is most likely a conflict between mods. So really, you will likely only need to 50/50 just your mods, not everything. Make a backup of all your neighborhoods and then remove all your downloads and just 50/50 the mods. Since each game load during the process will be basically no-CC, it should go quickly. Then, when you've solved the problem, just restore the backups you made so that anything you FUBARed by removing stuff will be restored. Of course, if 50/50ing just the mods doesn't fix your problem, then you'll need to do everything, but it's far more likely to be conflicting mods than anything else.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#8 Old 27th May 2019 at 11:39 PM
@hejhog Did you Patch your OFB EPs ? Make sure your game have all it's patches.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".