Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 4:04 PM
Default Island Paradise Pictures (v1)
Mermaids and krakens and houseboats, oh my! Post your pictures from Island Paradise here.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 11:33 AM
Default Calypso Dreams Houseboat

Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 11:24 AM
Wow, that's a interesting houseboat. Gotta love the colorfulness.

I really like the lighting in Isla Paradiso. Though I did end up using Buhudain's mod.

The sharks look like dopes

Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 12:40 AM
Default Teen Mermaid NPCs
my two real Teen Mermaid with the help of mods
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#5 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 2:11 AM
I don't think I really explored Isla Paradiso yet so while my Sims are here for now I decided to check out the resorts. The first one I have my Sim staying at is Hobart's Hideaway.

So many Sims, I'm guessing some routing issues were going on somewhere because my game kept lagging on and off.

Thought this little area was cute where Sims seem to go to play in the water so I sent my Sim there too.

Had my Sim take his newfound friends on a boat ride.

I wish community lots had these kind of personnel as well instead only for resorts. It is more realistic and immersive to me like back in TS (2000) than just have everything cleaned up and/or fixed at 3am .

Previous Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (100% riddles completed; now I know why I've always been fascinated with The Riddler, lol.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition
Forum Resident
#6 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 9:35 PM Last edited by Deshong : 7th Jun 2020 at 12:12 AM.
Onto the next resort which is La Costa Verde.

Sparkling Sands

Previous Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (100% riddles completed; now I know why I've always been fascinated with The Riddler, lol.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition
Mad Poster
#7 Old 6th May 2022 at 4:10 AM
Resting at anchor before sailing on the next day, this small yacht is the global home of Henry Walker and Ruby Gates, renowned archaeologists and divers ever on the hunt for the next adventure...

Screenshots

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.