Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2020 at 2:49 AM
Default Chris Hatch Time Mod & ACR Help
Idk if it's just the game engine or I don't have these set up right? But when I set up a sims jealousy on thier home lot for ACR it changes when they are on a different lot like I have to set this for every lot they visit? That can't be right. Also the same thing happens when I slow time with the clock using the time control clock mod from Chris Hatch. I have to set this for EVERY lot which defeats the purpose of it being global I think. It's global at 50% of the speed but if I set it to like 10% speed it only affects the current lot not global... Again idk what I am doing wrong or maybe I have to do all this and there just isn't any way to do anything global as in the entire neighborhood, with these mods, except the defaults. Which leads me to wonder how would I change the default values, more for the time mod than ACR. Setting up the control for 10% time instead of 50%. I don't suppose there is any easy method lol. Basically what I need is for the ability to set up something once and for it to stick where ever my sims are without having to babysit these controls...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Jul 2020 at 3:08 AM
I don't know about the time mod, but for ACR, make sure you're changing jealousy for the sim (and not the lot) and that you set jealousy to "static" rather than "dynamic" for the sim, otherwise yes, it will revert your settings at every given opportunity.