Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:33 PM
Default Hello Everyone!
Hello Everyone,

I've been a fan of the Sims since the first game. But I'm new to the MTS. I'm really amazed about the site, all the content & possibilities. And the rules... Here are rules for everything and maybe I've just broken one, which says "do not mention the sims 1 on this site because it is only sims 2 & sims 3 site!", who knows.
I've already get some feedback on my house project (thanks again!) and now I'm getting ready to the "Wife Swap: Sim Style" contest. :-) So exciting! But for that moment I'm too afraid to mess with modifying my game, to use some hacks or what do you call it. Wouldn't it collapse?

And what about me... I work in the NGO in Poland. Usually I'm a very very active art activist ;-), but now summer just came & I can't focus, I'm reading about the sims in the web and waiting to come home and play.
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 5:38 PM
Hi! Welcome to MTS! *offers a blood marshmallow*

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Theorist
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 11:55 PM
Hi, nice to meet you. It's okay to talk about Sims 1 here. People just tend to focus on Sims 2 and 3 because that's what this site is for, primarily.
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 2:25 AM
Welcome. Nah, it's fine to talk about Sims 1. In fact, there's a Sims 1 creation forum here.

And don't worry, most hacks are safe to use, as long as you don't use any hacks that are explicitly stated to be incompatible with each other or with your particular set of EPs. In fact, I'd argue that a game with hacks in it is less likely to break than an unmodified game. I've lost at least one neighborhood in a big fiery ball for no discernable reason before I used any sort of custom content, but I haven't lost any neighborhoods that way since then.
Alchemist
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 9:24 AM
Hello! Enjoy the forums!

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Instructor