Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 3:05 PM
Default Got a Secret, Can you Keep it?
This is my first story on here, using one of my favorite neighborhoods. It is basically a teen drama, and following the tradition of shows such as Degrassi and Secret Life it has some mature themes so beware if you don't like that kind of thing. I noticed I had a MASSIVE collection of pics I've been taking since about 2006 and finally decided to do something about all of them.
So, enjoy "Got a Secret, Can You Keep it?". =]

"Sometimes, it seemed as if music was the only thing that kept me, Susie Clature, sane. Especially recently, if I can call the events that occured today at dinner correctly. Not that I'd want to, of course; but the utter outrage kept on playing through my head. To think that those two...two NERDS could possibly replace my father, and encoach on my life? It hasn't even been a year since we buried him, and my mom decides to go and get herself a new hubby. This nerdy guy and his son, well, I'll let you see them for yourself and decide."

"So, Alan, you enjoying the last days of Summer?" Mrs. Clature asked.
"Yes, Step-mom. Naruto always enjoys hot weather. A true ninja's work is NEVER DONE!"
At this, Alan stood up and flung food across the table.
"Alan! Stop that!" Mr. Phillips grabbed the thirteen-year old Alan and practically shoved him back into his chair.
"My God, you are such a geek! You're not Naruto, you're just an anime nerd. For real, grow up."
Mrs. Clature's mouth hung open at her daughter.
"Susie! I do not appreciate this attitude. I would've expected better from you. Apologize to your brother, now!"
"He's not my-"
"NOW!"

"I'm sorryyyy, little bro." Susie grinned haphazardly at him, with as fake of a smile as she could muster. Mrs. Clature shook her head.
"You're lucky that Naruto is feeling particularily complacent today, for he would not forgive you so easily otherwise."
Susie sunk her hands into her mashed potatos and flung them at Alan. He flinched as the potatos totally soaked his costume, and ran upstairs crying. Mr. Phillips ran after him.
"Wait! Alan-chan!"
"That's it, young lady! I am through with you!"
Susie slammed her chair out from the table and against the wall.
"You're just trying to get somebody to replace Dad and Joshua! That will never happen, Mom; you can't stop them from getting into that car a year ago, you can't go back in time. Get over it!"
She went sprinting upstairs and slammed the door to the study room, where she began playing on her music maker.

The phone in Susie’s room began ringing, so she ran in to answer it. It was her best friend, Abigail Landgraab. Abby was a tad bit on the snobby side, but Susie and her were best friends since grade one so there wasn’t really anything to do about that.
”O-M-G, Susie. Guess what I did last night.”
”Uh, read?”
Silence, then: “No, silly, I don’t do that! I made out with Dan, duh!”
Susie gasped. “Oh my God, congrats!”
”But, yeah, you should come over tomorrow for a soak in the hot tub. Marrisa’s coming too, and you can invite Jon if you want…”
Susie nodded. “All right, I’ll come. But only if your maid grills hamburgers, ‘cause they are the shit.”

“…and then, he said he loved me! Oh, it was so romantic.” Abby sighed, a dreamy look suddenly coming into her eyes.
”You’re such a boy toy, Abby, and a damn lucky one at that!” Susie giggled playfully with her. Marrisa rolled her eyes.
”Yeah, more like a…sluttttt!” She laughed, and Jon joined in. Abby looked at her offensively.
”Excuse me? I’m the slut?” She moved her head from Jon to Marrisa, and Marrisa shook her head.
”Uh, Jon’s property of Susie over there. Isn’t that right, Jon?”

“Threesome!” Jon yelled and splashed water at Marrisa’s face. She screamed and splashed him back. Susie exchanged glances with Abby, who shook her head.
”Anyways, as I was saying…since Dylan just broke up with Rae, he doesn’t want another relationship so soon, and-“
She stopped mid-sentence at the sight of Jon and Marissa tickling the crap out of each other.
”Uh, Jon, baby?” Susie grabbed his arm and gave him a curt look. He looked down from it guiltily.
“I’m sorry, suga…”
”That’s…okay. Come over tonight. We’ll have fun.”

Everyone knew Susie was a virgin. In fact, the only virgin there. She and Jon had been dating for seven months now and haven’t yet had sex.
”Should…should I buy some…?” Jon was still kind of speechless. Susie nodded enthusiastically.
“Oh, yes. You should. Meet me at nine. See ya.” She winked and got out of the hot tub. Abby got out too, and ran after her.
”Are you sure about this, Susie?”
Susie turned around angrily. “Yes, I’m positive. I’m sick of Marissa out competing me in everything since second grade. It’s getting old. She’s not going to beat me in this.”
”It’s not a game, Susie…”
Susie shook her head, and stormed off. “Yeah, maybe not to you. You just get whatever you want, anyway.”
”Hey!” Abby gasped and stared as she walked away from her. She couldn’t believe this. Who did she think she was? Nobody insulted Abigail Landgraab and got away with it. Nobody.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 10:57 PM
Alan is such an anime nerd! He even thinks he's Naruto! I have NEVER pretended to be a Charizard. But I am an anime nerd.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 11:46 PM
New story..
Me like the introduction!