Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Depression' Sims 3 Custom Animations/Poses - Sims 2 Recreation

by chasmchronicle Posted 8th Apr 2011 at 1:44 AM - Updated 3rd Jan 2012 at 2:33 AM by SIMul8rReviews : Slight adjustments to the overview page

85 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 45 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#26 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CharlieF10
This is great, I love it! I can now use this for my movie! One quesiton though, how do you get the sims to sit down and then use like the elbow one the table pose because when i tried my sim stodd back up again and then sat on nothing

I'm a little confused about what you are asking

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 11:07 PM
AWESOME! Thank you so much!!! I need all the help I can get for my machinimas.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 1:17 AM
Now all you need is a box to kill your Sims easier
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 1:19 AM
For some reason you can only use this once per game? I tested #2 and then cleared the pose and when I tried to use it again my sim only slumped and never performed the pose again. I even cleared the package from my folder refreshed my game and put the package back into my folder and reloaded the game, nothing. She only slumps now on all poses...depressing but not the pose shown in your images anymore. Any idea why this is happening?
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#30 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Daijahvu
For some reason you can only use this once per game? I tested #2 and then cleared the pose and when I tried to use it again my sim only slumped and never performed the pose again. I even cleared the package from my folder refreshed my game and put the package back into my folder and reloaded the game, nothing. She only slumps now on all poses...depressing but not the pose shown in your images anymore. Any idea why this is happening?

Yes, Im not sure if you read the Instructions on the overview page.
When you enter the pose, your sim will freeze in an odd position..
WITHOUT exiting that current interaction, click on the Pose Player and select 'Use Current Pose'.. then exit out of the first option and now your sims should be in the pose

If anything, and it doesn't work.. you might have installed it incorrectly, or you entered the pose name wrong

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 1:51 AM
I read that. I did the "use current pose" thinking that was the issue, typed and retyped spelled correctly it worked once but not again so I know it's not a spelling or installation issue no matter how many times I do the "use current" trick :-/ I'm a very sad panda! I am kicking myself for not just taking the shots when it wanted to play nice!

Anywho, great work. I'll keep fidgeting with it to hopefully get it to cooperate again. I really love these set! It's absolutely wonderful thanks for sharing.

Edit: Me again, I deleted the pose player on the lot and repurchased and it works now? So...um...yeah YAY! I am a happy panda now (I squealed and scared the SH..out of my BF...all your fault :D)

P.S. he screams like a girl
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#32 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 3:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SCENEgirl525
I enter the pose and do everything the directions tell me to do but my sims just stands there what do i do?

Obviously you didn't read the directions carefully

Test Subject
#33 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 5:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simul8rReviews
Obviously you didn't read the directions carefully
Actually I just typed a letter wrong. soooooo
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 2:08 PM
Why have you DONE that?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 8:28 PM
OMFG This is just AMAZING. I love it, thanks you so MUCH.
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#36 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Choccolatino
Why have you DONE that?

What have I DONE?

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 9:35 PM
All I ever wanted for *-*
thanks a lot
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#38 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anna Laaura
All I ever wanted for *-*
thanks a lot

Aw! thanks so much!
No problem!

Lab Assistant
#39 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 11:08 PM
Hey, Do i need that patching.I don`t have Outdoor Living, therefore I don`t have that patch.Do I need it?
Test Subject
#40 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 4:50 PM
i've got a little question =)
you took the sim on a chair at your pictures. how do you get your sims on the chairs, couches or something else?
my sim is just sitting on the ground, and i can't get him on a chair. (i also tried the "moveobject" cheat, and it doesn't work.
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#41 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by x_LittLe_Girl_x
i've got a little question =)
you took the sim on a chair at your pictures. how do you get your sims on the chairs, couches or something else?
my sim is just sitting on the ground, and i can't get him on a chair. (i also tried the "moveobject" cheat, and it doesn't work.

well, you said they are sitting 'on the ground'.. so, did you type in Sr_DepressedTone_two? That one is just meant for them sitting on the ground. but if you typed in Sr_DepressedTone_five .. they should be floating. Then you enter the moveobjects cheat and move them in a chair.

If this doesn't help.. I might be really confused about what you are asking

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 8:41 PM
Can you please make some more story based pose packs? The modeling pose packs are nice but most of the poses are not good for story making.
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#43 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SpiderFang
Can you please make some more story based pose packs? The modeling pose packs are nice but most of the poses are not good for story making.

dont worry.. version 2 of Depression is not far away.. and im currently making different types of story poses.. so hopefully it wont be too long before they are released

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#44 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 1:10 PM
Pose 2 was EXACTLY what I needed; thank you SO much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 8:44 PM
Absolutely amazing.
Made a movie with these yesterday (gave you credit of course)

Thank you!
Test Subject
#46 Old 15th May 2011 at 8:57 AM
Thank you SO much for this! I was waiting for this for awhile!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 7:53 PM
Thank you so much . That was my favorite poses pack for Sims 2 and now it's in Sims 3 . Can you do a '' pose list '' of it ? Pleeeez .
Test Subject
#48 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 1:43 AM
Fabulous. These poses are perfect. Thanks you so much. Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 6:12 PM
This is exactly what I need for my Sims 3 series. Thanks so much! :D
Test Subject
#50 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hudonix
Thank you so much . That was my favorite poses pack for Sims 2 and now it's in Sims 3 . Can you do a '' pose list '' of it ? Pleeeez .

Pleeeez =(
Page 2 of 4