Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#1076 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 6:07 AM
I'm currently entering into the spring of 1552 in Storybrook County and my families are getting ready to start expanding their houses.I just played it earlier today and they started on the greenhouse.
Advertisement
Scholar
#1077 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 3:29 PM
F snowdays. Seriously, F them horribly. I recall one more reason why I tend to not play with Winter turned on (I don't like Winter, in general). But I should be able to get about 3 more pregnancies out of my founder and then I'll make it to 2nd Gen! For the first time in several attempts!
Lab Assistant
#1078 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 10:33 AM
So I'm doing 2 100 baby challenges and both my games the have 12 children, only 88 to go.
Test Subject
#1079 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 3:29 PM
If my town runs out of young men for the 1st generation,can i make more and add them to my founder's family?,I will be using Sunset Valley,I did the single father challlenge using Sunset Valley,and i had to make 2 females,since the town didn't seem to have any more,he's had at least 7 wifes now,Also do i have to marry the sim my founder woohoos with,or do i have to marry then woohoo?
Test Subject
#1080 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DippyFreshCX
If my town runs out of young men for the 1st generation,can i make more and add them to my founder's family?,I will be using Sunset Valley,I did the single father challlenge using Sunset Valley,and i had to make 2 females,since the town didn't seem to have any more,he's had at least 7 wifes now,Also do i have to marry the sim my founder woohoos with,or do i have to marry then woohoo?

Why are you only looking for young men? You could use elders aswell....
Or try to hire a maid. If a female hires them, they are mostly male.
And if you really want to create new ones, you should probably let them move into other lots in town. I mean, part of the fun is trying to meet potential partners...

P.S. The rules say:
Quote:
Your founder may not get married while living in-house.
Test Subject
#1081 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 11:22 AM
So my Gen1 heiress finally became a young adult and I am ready for Gen2.
I had 12 babies in the first generation: http://sim--salabim.tumblr.com/100smithbabies
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1082 Old 5th Mar 2017 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LittleJane
So my Gen1 heiress finally became a young adult and I am ready for Gen2.
I had 12 babies in the first generation: http://sim--salabim.tumblr.com/100smithbabies

I love this!!!

http://amiisims.tumblr.com/ - Visit my Simblr!
Test Subject
#1083 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 9:40 PM
My old challenge got deleted and I decided to try again. I didn't do an extra challenge blog or anything but I will be posting it along with a few other things on my sims-centered blog.
Check it out please!
http://estoniansimmer.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#1084 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 9:03 AM
Just started this challenge yesterday. I'm kind of mixing it with the Perfect Genetics challenge, so my heirs can only be heirs if they have the mom's hair and eye colour, which are blue.

I just read all 44 pages in this topic, and I love all of your kids, that hair is amazing. Mods and CC won't install on my computer, so I'll have to do with the original stuff from The Sims 3 and some of the stuff that's in Pets.

xx
Test Subject
#1085 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DeaMagna
Just started this challenge yesterday. I'm kind of mixing it with the Perfect Genetics challenge, so my heirs can only be heirs if they have the mom's hair and eye colour, which are blue.

I just read all 44 pages in this topic, and I love all of your kids, that hair is amazing. Mods and CC won't install on my computer, so I'll have to do with the original stuff from The Sims 3 and some of the stuff that's in Pets.

xx

Omg such a good idea might try that :lovestruc
Test Subject
#1086 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 5:19 PM
Sadly enough, until now, all the kids have brown hair and eyes like their father. I'm - by the way - using only one father, who is a ghost, since I'm trying to get ghost babies at the same time (do you say it like that in English? Just freely translating everything from Dutch).
Test Subject
#1087 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 5:34 PM Last edited by DeaMagna : 20th Mar 2017 at 5:38 PM. Reason: Forgot an important detail
Actually, forget what I just said.

Things that already happened today:
Elena is still a toddler.
Moos grew up to a toddler and turned out to have blonde hair and blue eyes.
His twin Lewis also grew up to a toddler, and developed blue hair! Just the blue eyes missing, and I'm waiting for a girl with the right traits, but at least I now know my mom Nessie can produce children with blue looks haha.

Together the twins would make a great heir, though.
Lab Assistant
#1088 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 10:54 AM
One family has 20 kids:7 singletons,3 sets of twins,1 set of triplets,1 set of quads
My 2nd family has 19 kids:6 singletons,2 sets of twins,3 sets of triplets
My current and yes, I do keep 3 games of the same challenge has 9 kids almost 10:7 singletons,1 set of triplets
Scholar
#1089 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 11:14 AM
My current attempt (since I recently got Supernatural, I did a new save) gave Jade Williams her 5th child during her second birth.
Yes, her first was a single-born and her second pregnancy resulted in quadruplets! All four of them are fairies like their father, Dustin Parson; all four of them are girls; all four of them have the same gold-brown hair color... I'm gonna have hell keeping them apart. Let's just hope they all have different favorite colors. (I like to dress them with their favorite color noticeable; makes it easier to keep an overview)
Test Subject
#1090 Old 7th May 2017 at 12:01 AM
I'm doing this challenge but I'm tweaking it a bit. I want to focus more on the overwhelming amounts of childcare than I do on the whole 'meeting people' aspect, so I'm not using the different fathers rule, BUT, I'm also not aging anyone up early and I have a mod that allows more than eight sims per household, so at the moment I have 15 children and 1 mother! (2 sets of triplets three sets of twins, and three individual children- my eldest two from before fertility treatment and my current youngest) And believe it or not, EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. of them, save for the youngest I only just gave birth to, is a boy. I have a little baby girl with 14 older brothers. Yikes.
Scholar
#1091 Old 12th May 2017 at 1:43 PM
Pictured is Melanie Diaz. She currently has five children out of 3 pregnancies and is about 8 days away from aging into an adult - regular lifespan. She's potty-training Idgie (2nd twin girls pair; her sister is a werewolf, unlike her) and you can see her third-born, 1st twin girls pair, Olive playing chess. Olive is Insane, hence why she's in a swimsuit. And her twinsister, Ellie, is sleeping in the back. (Not pictured, Tanja, the firstborn who was taking care of the bees at this point)
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1092 Old 20th May 2017 at 3:20 AM
My Storybrook residents are still working on expanding their houses to make room for when babies start coming.They're also about to face the great drought of the 1550's which is starting to take hold in their town.It's also about to enter into summer now that spring had just ended.
Field Researcher
#1093 Old 20th May 2017 at 8:38 AM
does anyone use the mod that allows more then 8 sims or do you just wait until they can move out? I just started this challenge and it looks fun/frustrating haha.
Field Researcher
#1094 Old 21st May 2017 at 5:55 PM Last edited by annoellyn : 21st May 2017 at 9:27 PM.
So far totally fun. I'm used to having big sim families so having a maxed out house isn't difficult so I made it allowable to have more then 8 sims per house. Right now my sim is pregnant with child number 7 with husband number 3, Simis Bachelor. She has a bad reputation and it was getting difficult to get sims to woohoo my girl. But for some reason she was able to rip Simis away from married life with kids while she was still pregnant with her last husband's kid.
I started a blog, nothing fancy. I won't do a storyline, really, just pictures with a bit of commentary.
https://100babychallengestanne.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
#1095 Old 25th May 2017 at 7:48 PM
Thank you I am doing this in my game
Scholar
#1096 Old 26th May 2017 at 9:45 PM Last edited by CatMuto : 26th May 2017 at 10:11 PM.
I decided that my founding mother's traits should be just as much randomized as those of her children, so I created a new Sim in CAS and just hit random for her traits. I guess I was lucky, cause she got some decent traits. Family-Oriented (very happy about this one), Savvy Sculptor (Okay, I was more planning on painting, but sculpting can make good money, too), Lucky, Frugal and Absent-Minded. Only the last one is the annoying one right now cause she stops her actions now and then. She basically starts with nothing cause I made her buy a resort lot and earn some money that way - course, as I know with resorts, you need to have money first to make money with them. The strange, red emphasis on the eyes might just be an issue with the skin. I'm using Cherry Pie by burntwaffles.
Screenshots
Scholar
#1097 Old 30th May 2017 at 5:19 PM Last edited by CatMuto : 30th May 2017 at 6:27 PM.
Yvonne Blackwood, holding one of her sons from her last Young Adult pregnancies.
A total of five pregnancies to date that resulted in nine children, including 1 triplet and 2 twin births. And a total of 3 Supernatural babies; one vampire boy and one boy and girl from her triplet pregnancy are witches.
She should age up by today or tomorrow in my game.

PS: Now that I look at her, she has a superficial resemblance to me... weird.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1098 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 6:01 PM
I've been playing this challenge for a while and am absolutely in love with it. It is my most favorite challenge in the Sims 3 and I have this founder that I am absolutely in love with and the thing is that she is about to age up to an elder. I was wondering if it is against the rules to use a young again potion or potion of youth? I realize that the game is of course to be played for your own enjoyment but I was just curious. Any feedback would be great!
Scholar
#1099 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 7:39 PM
I think it's forbidden... unless you will make her young again, but keep her from getting pregnant again and keeping her 'role' going. Might just be me, but as long as you don't... 're-use' her... it's ok.
Test Subject
#1100 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatMuto
I think it's forbidden... unless you will make her young again, but keep her from getting pregnant again and keeping her 'role' going. Might just be me, but as long as you don't... 're-use' her... it's ok.

Makes sense. Thanks!
Page 44 of 46