Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#151 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 5:46 PM
Here is a update

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#152 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 1:48 AM
Here's another update.

In case you've ever been curious about the elvish names and their pronunciations, I updated the pages. I've moved the downloads and added an "Extra" section that currently has the pronunciations for ever elf name mentioned at any point during the tale. Check it out, or suggest anything extra about "The Goddess' Order" that you would like to see/know (:
Field Researcher
#153 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 10:28 PM
oh i really should not even try this challenge but it always looks so fun!
Alchemist
#154 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 1:40 PM
Another Update

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Field Researcher
#155 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 2:31 AM
@Zerhai- maybe you could try it at an easier number? Like 25 or 50?

Update, and check out the download section for a link to Lothirien!
Field Researcher
#156 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iButterfree
@Zerhai- maybe you could try it at an easier number? Like 25 or 50?

Update, and check out the download section for a link to Lothirien!
oh i have no problems getting to that number on my play around worlds, its just that i get distracted with other proje.... oooh shiney
Field Researcher
#157 Old 18th Dec 2012 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zerhai
oh i have no problems getting to that number on my play around worlds, its just that i get distracted with other proje.... oooh shiney

Haha, that's what happens to me with most school projects until a day or two before they're due XD
Field Researcher
#158 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 2:51 AM
Haha, that's what happens to me with most school projects until a day or two before they're due XD
i haven't even been playing sims lately, i want to catch up on my blogs before i post again. I think if i can manage to get through at least one of the other two challenges i have going I think I might try to do this one again but with one of the children of the last generation of my previous challenges
Field Researcher
#159 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 8:26 PM Last edited by iButterfree : 23rd Dec 2012 at 6:40 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Zerhai
i haven't even been playing sims lately, i want to catch up on my blogs before i post again. I think if i can manage to get through at least one of the other two challenges i have going I think I might try to do this one again but with one of the children of the last generation of my previous challenges

I understand that. I wanted to do another round of the Perfect Genetics challenge with more of a story, but now that this challenge story has gotten so intricate, I haven't even opened that world in months.

{In addition, here's another update (:

EDIT: And the next one as well.

EDIT DEUX: Where has everybody gone lol update}
Scholar
#160 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 10:39 AM
Hello everyone. I started this challenge with a twist. I am using one woman to do the challenge.
Babies 1-4 are here
and babies 5 and 6 are here
Please read and let me know what you think
Field Researcher
#161 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 8:30 PM Last edited by iButterfree : 28th Dec 2012 at 5:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Skyegal19
Hello everyone. I started this challenge with a twist. I am using one woman to do the challenge.
Babies 1-4 are here
and babies 5 and 6 are here
Please read and let me know what you think

I love how colorful your Sims are! All the kids are adorable (: Since you have such colorful Sims and are doing the whole gem theme, maybe once you're done with the gem names you could do colors in foreign languages? Like Aoi (Japanese for blue), Argent (French for silver), Rosso (Italian for red), and so on. Just an idea.

Update here!

{EDIT: And here.}
Scholar
#162 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 9:11 PM
I love how colorful your Sims are! All the kids are adorable (: Since you have such colorful Sims and are doing the whole gem theme, maybe once you're done with the gem names you could do colors in foreign languages? Like Aoi (Japanese for blue), Argent (French for silver), Rosso (Italian for red), and so on. Just an idea.

Update here!

{EDIT: And here.}

I think about it, Jasmine's challenge is here . Check out my new one here, I am still using the same dads.
Instructor
#163 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 3:08 AM
I HATE MY COMPUTER!!!!

I was hoping to post my family tonight but the my cursed computer ate my game with no hope of retrevel now I have to reinstall the game and start over

RIP Youngs
Lab Assistant
#164 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 1:18 AM
Must resist starting a new challenge....oh forget it. I'm in. I might do a variation on Who's Your Daddy with this though. I don't know if any are familiar with it but it was created by csquared over at the Boolprop site. A lot of fun but I'd have to put a list of father's together and it'd probably take longer to complete! *sigh* I guess that means more Sims play time. Oh well.....
Field Researcher
#165 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 12:53 AM
@Trillian- Oh no, that's too bad I think I would cry if I lost all my stuff. I hope your second try goes better.

@Secresa- I haven't heard of Who's Your Daddy. What do you have to do? It sounds interesting.

Sorry for the longer wait, but here's the next update. A download for Elerith has also been provided in the Downloads tab.
Scholar
#166 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 11:55 PM
I have another update here
Field Researcher
#167 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 4:33 AM
To make up for the long update time previously, here's another update!
Lab Assistant
#168 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 2:00 AM
Who's Your Daddy was a challenge for Sims 2 created by CSquared. You start with a single female sim. There were several rules I can't remember off the top of my head, but essentially she can have no help; babysitters, housekeepers, etc. So, she has to earn all of her money doing something at home or something she can keep her kids with her; i.e. fishing, gardening, art, etc.

Your goal is to have babies with different fathers that meet all sorts of criteria; one father of each hair color, one for each eye color, one from her husband, etc. You can't have more than one pregnancy with any given father.

For Sims 3 i'm thinking I could add one from each profession, one from each supernatural including aliens, one from the wishing well, etc. I just have to make a list. I don't know if it would equal 100 but it would be something to do while you're going up to 100. The Who's Your Daddy was done with a single female, but you could easily spread it over generations like you've done here.
Field Researcher
#169 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Secresa
Who's Your Daddy was a challenge for Sims 2 created by CSquared. You start with a single female sim. There were several rules I can't remember off the top of my head, but essentially she can have no help; babysitters, housekeepers, etc. So, she has to earn all of her money doing something at home or something she can keep her kids with her; i.e. fishing, gardening, art, etc.

Your goal is to have babies with different fathers that meet all sorts of criteria; one father of each hair color, one for each eye color, one from her husband, etc. You can't have more than one pregnancy with any given father.

For Sims 3 i'm thinking I could add one from each profession, one from each supernatural including aliens, one from the wishing well, etc. I just have to make a list. I don't know if it would equal 100 but it would be something to do while you're going up to 100. The Who's Your Daddy was done with a single female, but you could easily spread it over generations like you've done here.

Sounds pretty interesting. I'd definitely love to see how that goes.

Update.
Lab Assistant
#170 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 1:16 AM
I have a female alien I just befriended. I'm thinking of setting up a copy of her in her own neighborhood once I get my act together on that list!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#171 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 5:49 AM
Last update for November! If you have time, please consider reading the excerpts from my NaNoWriMo novel. I'll probably be posting the full first seven chapters soon.

@Amiisay- Just curious, how come your blog for this challenge is no longer viewable? I would've liked to seen how yours turned out.

I didn't have enough time to update it, so I took it down. I felt bad that I was getting views but couldn't update.
I will be starting this challenge again, and I'll post the link to where you can see the posts. I'm using my simblr for this.

Quote: Originally posted by Nia Lady
Quick question; I started this challenge with my awesomely awesome vampire lady [because they're easy on the food department - Yay plasma], and right after she got pregnant [Like right after she started showing anyway] she ended up getting abducted by aliens, dealt with the moodlet and everything just fine, but when it came time to have her babies [Twin girls, d'aww] I checked her family tree because they both looked startlingly like their mother and lo and behold they had no father! They are both clones of their mother!

So. Question is - Since the guy didn't get counted for his daddy donation to the gene pool that is her life, can I re-use him? Even though he technically got her preggo in the first place?

I would say it's safe to use him again considering he didn't really show up in the genetics.

http://amiisims.tumblr.com/ - Visit my Simblr!
Lab Assistant
#172 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 2:01 PM
CSquared and I have totally remade the WYDC up to Seasons. We will be back in March and June for the next EPs too. You can find the rules at both Carl's and at Boolprop. I also have the rules listed here.

I might give this a try. My average family has 7 kids, so this should be a walk in the park. I will post back soonish with my attempt.
Lab Assistant
#173 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oxJennxo
CSquared and I have totally remade the WYDC up to Seasons. We will be back in March and June for the next EPs too. You can find the rules at both Carl's and at Boolprop. I also have the rules listed here.

I might give this a try. My average family has 7 kids, so this should be a walk in the park. I will post back soonish with my attempt.

I'm so excited to see this! I lost track after Sims 2 and have always thought about the challenge from time to time. I just loved it before.
Field Researcher
#174 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 8:31 PM
Can't wait to see how all your stuff goes guys! Here is my next update by the way (:
Lab Assistant
#175 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 12:34 AM
Can't wait to see how all your stuff goes guys! Here is my next update by the way (:

I finally have caught up with your blog I think. I really am enjoying how well you tell a story!
Page 7 of 46